Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Siggie guide

This is a discussion on Siggie guide within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; can any one help me ob how to create a sig with step-by-step? i have ps so dont need to ...
Page: 1

Banned

can any one help me ob how to create a sig with step-by-step? i have ps so dont need to worry about that and i have 1000's of renders in my comp but dont know how to create a sig -.-

Heim4teil

aso necross he have some

Banned

k can any here tell me how to resize a image and how to cut a specif image out of a render

DisillusionedIdealogue

k can any here tell me how to resize a image and how to cut a specif image out of a render[/b]
    the only way i know how to resize an image in photoshop is to open a new canvas the size u want to make w/e u're resizing, copy and paste or drag w/e u want to resize to the new canvas, do a ctrl+t and resize it yourself to fit the new canvas, then save it. as to the second question, a render is an image cut out of a background, so i figure ur question is how do you make a render, and u do so by using the polygonal lasso tool

Banned

i meant like how necross took that image and only took the girl...when u open it in PS...theres a while background instead of only the girl

DisillusionedIdealogue

well you can use the polygonal lasso tool to outline the girl then u only have her selected, and when u copy and paste u leave the background behind. but for something like this since u have a solid color background (its all the same color) you can just use the magic want tool to select the background, then do ctrl+i to inverse the selection leaving you with the outline of the girl (assuming that nothing on the girl is the same color as the background near it, since in that case you would cut off a piece of her). also the image u have is saved as a .png and has a transparent background (you can tell since its background matches the color of the website), so you can just right click it, click save image, then open photoshop, and open the picture and it will open it as a png file with a transparent background (which is the same as if it didnt have a background). there are several ways to skin a cat xD

i´ll upload 2 sig tutorial today but later busy atm <_<

DragonFire

I&#39;ll make a sig tutorial of how I make sigs tommorrow.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I&#39;ll make a sig tutorial of how I make sigs tommorrow.[/b]
    but...ur horrible at making sigs :huh:

Banned

ty guys i started on my first siggie :wub:

hmm, google for design guide&#39;s, when u will know how to use Photoshop~u will know how to make sigg&#39;s, its the easiest shit ever.
    im with Photoshop about 3 years, and i can tell u that

DragonFire

but...ur horrible at making sigs :huh:[/b]

better than you

ShayaN

Anyone got for PS CS?:S

Ripper_of_romania

Anyone got for PS CS?:S[/b]
    I&#39;m using gay photoshop 7.0 cuz 9.0 gives me a error missing file data1.cab -_-
    That&#39;s why my sigs suck so much -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast