signature please

This is a discussion on signature please within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; can some1 make me a sig with 1 of those pics with the text "coffee7676"? thanks...
Page: 1

coffee7676

can some1 make me a sig with 1 of those pics with the text "coffee7676"?

thanks

D4rkBP

There you go.

DisillusionedIdealogue

well, i see some problems with the pictures you chose: the first looks like a wallpaper, it already has some effects on it so it doesnt let the person making the sig do much with it (make it any darker and it'll be a shadow, and trying to make it lighter will make it look odd). the second looks kinda bad for a sig, its just a head with a smaller head on it :huh: (and the vertical lines thing would make it hard to make it look good, and its not even a complete head, so resizing would be hard). and the third just looks bad, its a sketch thats not even fully colored :P. just get a nice simple render. go to www.render-world.com and search for something.

coffee7676

i just found these on the internet. well. ijust want something related to my pics and reduced to a smaller size with the text: coffee7676 or yellow_man

thanks darkbp, but could u help me reduced it?

D4rkBP

I'll try to reduce it, Hold on bro.

coffee7676

cool. thanks .

D4rkBP

Is this any better?

llJuanMall

well, i see some problems with the pictures you chose: the first looks like a wallpaper, it already has some effects on it so it doesnt let the person making the sig do much with it (make it any darker and it'll be a shadow, and trying to make it lighter will make it look odd). the second looks kinda bad for a sig, its just a head with a smaller head on it :huh: (and the vertical lines thing would make it hard to make it look good, and its not even a complete head, so resizing would be hard). and the third just looks bad, its a sketch thats not even fully colored :P. just get a nice simple render. go to www.render-world.com and search for something.[/b]
    i agree with amgine, those renders r wierd.
    i get most of my renders from
    http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/
    if u get a nice 1, i can try to make u one :P

coffee7676

thanks darkbp, but ima try reduced it myself ^_^

well i found some pics on game renderers, lotsa cool pics on that site :wub:

Batman

Venom

Venom

Superman (just superman part pls)

welll, those are the pics i found, if anybody could help me make a sig with the text "coffee7676" and one sig with "yellow_man", it would b nice :lol: i like the venom one the most.

Derden

i can have a play for you see what i come up with

coffee7676

ne1 ? pleaaassseee......