Some of my work (sigs)

This is a discussion on Some of my work (sigs) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I made this topic to see your opinions about my Sig. Also suggestions from Pro Sig makers are welcome. Will ...
Page: 1

paperownz

I made this topic to see your opinions about my Sig. Also suggestions from Pro Sig makers are welcome. Will appreciate if you rate my sigs.

These are latest sigs I made.

you need to work on a less blurry focal. Also pretty much all of these look low in quality
    I'd suggest to carefully pick ur renders/stocks that hve good quality

Also another thing u need to work on is ur colors
    i suggest consulting a color wheel b4 u choose the colors for ur sigs

Banned

Borders are your friend ! oh ~ and try making them a bit smaller, I would say something like 400x120? or 350x120...

paperownz

well ty for ur comments, btw my sigs size is 400x150.

killa

im not a sig guy i mostly do bigger things but, imo dont overdue it with the characters. i noticed in all your sigs you got like a mass ammount of stuff surrounding the actual character that makes for bad quality work when not done in moderation. other then that you could work on your text a little bit and try to make it fit in better with the image. you definately are getting better keep practicing

paperownz

im not a sig guy i mostly do bigger things but, imo dont overdue it with the characters. i noticed in all your sigs you got like a mass ammount of stuff surrounding the actual character that makes for bad quality work when not done in moderation. other then that you could work on your text a little bit and try to make it fit in better with the image. you definately are getting better keep practicing[/b]
    try to be good with smudging. But I cant be good as lord of war.

u gotta work on your font but the gaara sig is pretty nice.

StoneColdAngel

I :wub: the "TakeMeDown" and the "Gaara"- Sigs. THey are awesome ^^

Motnahp

The Garaa one is nice...

But stop destroying the render in every sig lol

Sometimes it is nice to see the render as it started in a sig... Not after filter gallery takes effect on it, or hues, or whatever you choose to do to the entire sig

It is important to have a flow with the render and the sig, but i think in most cases you try too hard for it.

fabbz

Those sigs are very nice :P

I like the Yaku one best. The KO sigs were a bit too "smudgy" or something. Like others alredy pointed out :P

paperownz

I like the Yaku one best. The KO sigs were a bit too "smudgy" or something. Like others alredy pointed out :P[/b]
    Ya, I've been trying to do new style ko chrac w/o smuding. Ko chrac sig is 1 of the toughest sig for me. May b I gota keep work on that.