SOTW 11

This is a discussion on SOTW 11 within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Theme: Holiday, pick any holiday you want. ------------------------------- SOTW Official Rules: • All signature submissions MUST be sent to me ...
Page: 1

runordie

Theme: Holiday, pick any holiday you want.
    -------------------------------
    SOTW Official Rules:

• All signature submissions MUST be sent to me in a private message, send only your FINAL piece of work !
    • All signatures MUST be newly made, using previous work you have done is FORBIDDEN.
    • All signatures submitted MUST be your work, and yours only. Do NOT use other peoples work.

• Do NOT post your signature in this thread, or let anyone know which signature is yours !
    • Do NOT use your name in the signature, you can put "SOTW" or some to that effect.
    • Do NOT use your name in the uploaded file. Example:
    www.photobucket.com/bountyhuntersig2

• Do NOT rip anyone else's signature from another website or Google, we WILL find out.
    • Any signature after Friday 12:00 am will NOT be accepted.
    • The previous winner may not enter the next SOTW he or she is hosting.

--------------------------------
    Breaking the Rules:

Breaking any of the listed rule above can result in one out of two things list below ....

• Being disqualified from this weeks (SOTW) Signature of the week competition.
    • Being permanently banned from participating in any (SOTW) Signature of the week competition.

--------------------------------
    Rewards And Traditions

• User who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will choose next weeks theme ! (If he or she chooses not to for some reason previous winner will do it)
    • User who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will get to open next weeks SOTW thread ! (If he or she chooses not to for some reason previous winner will do it)
    • Users name who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will be displayed in a pinned topic which will be there forever and forever.

it's dead dude.

Banned

Yeap.... last sotw had 2 entris :S

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ya sotw died .. again

like always 1-2 months break and we can reopen it we dont have enought sigmakers on forum and the one who always take part usually get bored after a few

Lord0fWar

jeah no wonder the themes are boring as my grandmoms storeis about her childhood.

agendas

If there was a prize then maybe more people would participate. I myself don't make sigs so I'm not saying this to be greedy.

darter

i'll participate....o wait....yeah...nvm.. im banned from these for making ownage sigs.

Lord0fWar

jeah in your face ..... oh wait snoochie is a scamming bitch who has been banned ..... how about making a sig ?

dater is your own damn fault that u got banned so stop cry-.-

shoulda make Super Mario characters theme :P

darter

dater is your own damn fault that u got banned so stop cry-.-[/b]
    no i'm just pissed off cos the guy who made last SOTW basically did what I did which was against the rules and shit happened to him...