Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SOTW#5 Voting

This is a discussion on SOTW#5 Voting within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; [codebox]rules: -only those who entered are allowed to vote.[/codebox] zzzzz retard[/b] i like only vector made by crux so my ...
Page: 2

DisillusionedIdealogue

[codebox]rules:
    -only those who entered are allowed to vote.[/codebox]

zzzzz retard[/b]
    i like only vector made by crux so my voting is crux, crux, crux sorry guys)[/b]
    -vote using 3-2-1 system.. give points to 3 sigs u like n give 3 to the one u like best, 2 to the 2nd best n 1 to the last.[/b]

spab

[/b]
    sorry bt i really dont like any other so i really want to give to vote only to crux and i mean it seriously the was one more lion but in the end i didnt like a lot so if i really have to give the vote so some1 then its crux lion and then you can choose some1 whoever you want cuz only these two sigs are good enough for me to vote for them and i wont change it

DragonFire

sorry bt i really dont like any other so i really want to give to vote only to crux and i mean it seriously the was one more lion but in the end i didnt like a lot so if i really have to give the vote so some1 then its crux lion and then you can choose some1 whoever you want cuz only these two sigs are good enough for me to vote for them and i wont change it[/b]

the others are good enough for you? we don't meet your expectations? lol

DisillusionedIdealogue

sorry bt i really dont like any other so i really want to give to vote only to crux and i mean it seriously the was one more lion but in the end i didnt like a lot so if i really have to give the vote so some1 then its crux lion and then you can choose some1 whoever you want cuz only these two sigs are good enough for me to vote for them and i wont change it[/b]
    lol i dont really care whom you vote for, thats your choice. i was just pointing out that it is hypocritical to flame someone and call them retarded for not following the rules when you ignored them yourself..

spab

lol i dont really care whom you vote for, thats your choice. i was just pointing out that it is hypocritical to flame someone and call them retarded for not following the rules when you ignored them yourself..[/b]
    discusing about this is really pointless i had a reason to made it he doest but whatever who cares about this SOTW?

Rampage

[codebox]rules:
    -only those who entered are allowed to vote.[/codebox]

zzzzz retard[/b]
    Who reads rules .__. Just came back on the forum, the voting is different from before...Hope it made you feel happy and you seem kinda retarded too from what I've seen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12