Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SOTW Week10 VOTING

This is a discussion on SOTW Week10 VOTING within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; This is a bad turnout for being an halloween theme. Deadline Sunday the 16th Abdeucethree runordie ------------------------------- SOTW Official Rules: ...
Page: 1

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

This is a bad turnout for being an halloween theme.

Deadline Sunday the 16th
    Abdeucethree

runordie

-------------------------------
    SOTW Official Rules:

• All signature submissions MUST be sent to me in a private message, send only your FINAL piece of work !
    • All signatures MUST be newly made, using previous work you have done is FORBIDDEN.
    • All signatures submitted MUST be your work, and yours only. Do NOT use other peoples work.

• Do NOT post your signature in this thread, or let anyone know which signature is yours !
    • Do NOT use your name in the signature, you can put "SOTW" or some to that effect.
    • Do NOT use your name in the uploaded file. Example:
    www.photobucket.com/bountyhuntersig2

• Do NOT rip anyone else's signature from another website or Google, we WILL find out.
    • Any signature after Friday 12:00 am will NOT be accepted.
    • The previous winner may not enter the next SOTW he or she is hosting.

--------------------------------
    Breaking the Rules:

Breaking any of the listed rule above can result in one out of two things list below ....

• Being disqualified from this weeks (SOTW) Signature of the week competition.
    • Being permanently banned from participating in any (SOTW) Signature of the week competition.

--------------------------------
    Rewards And Traditions

• User who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will choose next weeks theme ! (If he or she chooses not to for some reason previous winner will do it)
    • User who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will get to open next weeks SOTW thread ! (If he or she chooses not to for some reason previous winner will do it)
    • Users name who wins the (SOTW) Signature of the week competition will be displayed in a pinned topic which will be there forever and forever.

-----------------

Lord0fWar

Didnt you get mine ?

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

nope, rechecked everything and havent gotten it, if u send it to me now, I can put it up

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why you put the names behind lol???

Banned

Does it matter? There are onyl 2 entrys anyway

darter

the 3rd one is ripped....and the other 2 LOL. also man take out their names from next to the sig that's against the rules...

Lord0fWar

the 3rd one is ripped....and the other 2 LOL. also man take out their names from next to the sig that's against the rules...[/b]
    U wanna tell me how the 3rd 1 is ripped. If u dont have any evidence then dont come here acusing inocent pplz =P
    Cos I do have evidence.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

sotw is dead

tbh why would someone rip that. its not ripped lol. it just the same lordofwar style hes been using for months.

?? - 2
    ?? - 1

runordie

Does this mean I won?

darter

U wanna tell me how the 3rd 1 is ripped. If u dont have any evidence then dont come here acusing inocent pplz =P
    Cos I do have evidence.[/b]
    wow man that's a pretty terrible sig to begin with...i'd expect better from u...

-usually ppl who use text like that are rippers but in this case it's just a bad sig mb.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

i vote for runordie

wow man that's a pretty terrible sig to begin with...i'd expect better from u...

-usually ppl who use text like that are rippers but in this case it's just a bad sig mb.[/b]
    lets see u do any better, damn i hate people like u. dont appreciate anything.

Does this mean I won? [/b]
    i vote for u

Lord0fWar

-usually ppl who use text like that are rippers but in this case it's just a bad sig mb.[/b]
    noh shit its not suppoest to be a good sig cos its made in 5 mins =P

darter

i vote for runordie
    lets see u do any better, damn i hate people like u. dont appreciate anything.
    i vote for u[/b]
    I can do way better fag. check your facts before you speak. the only reason I don't post my sigs here anymore is cos I got banned from SOTW indefinitely for some stupid shit. and it's pretty ironic that I got banned for what zingery is doing which is total BS.

well darter what about u show us some of your works -.- i mean ok the sig wasnt the best but still no need to complain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast