Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Superman need help :D

This is a discussion on Superman need help :D within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; hey guyz help me a bit here please.. here i leave my photo hope u get a me a nice ...
Page: 1

Touchfemale

Wink

hey guyz help me a bit here please..
    here i leave my photo hope u get a me a nice sign. i ll post his name on my sig to who made it
    tnx

character name : Superman

Touchfemale

please

Touchfemale

please? :unsure:

Touchfemale

i swear u help
    me help

Touchfemale

Wink

up

Touchfemale

bump

Touchfemale

bump please get a sig for me

no helps?

Touchfemale

h34r: :unsure:

Touchfemale

/quit_ko nobody helps

Lord0fWar

gave it a quick 10 min go

RiseAgainst_

Wow could u learn another fucking tutorial? u r just redoing the same tutorial u made on each single sig u make. Creativity is ur 2nd name, right?

Lord0fWar

LOL sure could do that but im too lazy. Thats a fast way to make em and the result is well kind ok so WHY BOTHER ^^.
    Besides the result in other filter sig tuts ive seen are shity and on ps7 the smudge tools scatering settings are disabled so =s cant make any smudge sigs. (could make my own brushes but im too lazy)

RiseAgainst_

LOL sure could do that but im too lazy. Thats a fast way to make em and the result is well kind ok so WHY BOTHER ^^.
    Besides the result in other filter sig tuts ive seen are shity and on ps7 the smudge tools scatering settings are disabled so =s cant make any smudge sigs. (could make my own brushes but im too lazy)[/b]
    You have made over 10000000 sigs with that style, and tbh it sucks, do u want me to link you with*2-3 good sig tutorials?

Lord0fWar

sure if they arent long as the bible is

RiseAgainst_

Hmm if u wanna learn photoshop u gotta take time at it.. else u'll be just mediocre, ill search for some*shorter*ones then ill pm them to u.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast