Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow sig

This is a discussion on Wow sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Hiya, im looking for someone to make me a sig :P its has to be of a Undeath rogue I ...
Page: 1

Hiya, im looking for someone to make me a sig :P

its has to be of a Undeath rogue

I want name Xavious in it and lvl 70 too

hope anyone can make something neat :P

bump

4-stroke

bump[/b]

december 5 is my birthday ^^

bump

DisillusionedIdealogue

maybe you should provide an image? xD
    *free bump :P*

yea but i dno how to take good pics in wow :P
    so any random rogue would do (ofc with lvl 70 armor would be great since thats what i wear)

ok first its a knight online forum why u think one of us sigmaker plays wow and also even if how u know that someone have a lv 70 rogue get a pic or stop make topics like that >.< or fukn google it

BekOw38

ok first its a knight online forum why u think one of us sigmaker plays wow and also even if how u know that someone have a lv 70 rogue get a pic or stop make topics like that >.< or fukn google it[/b]
    That didn&#39;t make any sence.. Because he doesnt say that you guys should know, Plus its the signature section and not the "Only knightfreaks" section or w/e.

Anyway Krepın bumpp

he say make a lv 70 wow rogue god damn how should i know how a lv 70 rogue at wow looks like and also about the knightfreaz this is KO4life.com ko is for knight online if u want a wow sig go to wow forum -.- or post a image

i agree totally..
    should try http://www.wow4life.com/.

maybe u can get it there G?

BekOw38

he say make a lv 70 wow rogue god damn how should i know how a lv 70 rogue at wow looks like and also about the knightfreaz this is KO4life.com ko is for knight online if u want a wow sig go to wow forum -.- or post a image[/b]

He doesnt point at you and says MAKE A LVL 70 ROGUE.. For people who do know it -_-&#39;

ROFL![/b]

Aww why do you laugh at ppl who cant speak proper english :wub: [/b]

He doesnt point at you and says MAKE A LVL 70 ROGUE.. For people who do know it -_-&#39;[/b]
    but they call it KO4life, for a reason if he wants a wowo sig, go to an all round signature forum, or just simple, give a pic, and maybe sum1 will do it

yea but i dno how to take good pics in wow :P
    so any random rogue would do (ofc with lvl 70 armorwould be great since thats what i wear)[/b]
    what lv 70 armor looks like >.<

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol guys chill its nothing to argue about. i dont see a problem with asking for a sig of something thats not ko (we do it all the time), its just that as necro says i have no idea what a wow rogue looks like. all that needs to be done is that someone posts a picture of a lvl 70 rogue on wow, lol. whoever wants the sig can just google it and find a pic they like, as someone pointed out. (also what i or whoever makes a sig thinks is cool you may not like, so if you provide the image you have a higher chance of getting something you like)

if he doesnt know how it looks he dont need to make a sig and dont need to write in this topic.. simple as that.

Heres one, if anyone wanna make me a sig i would be greatfull (and ofc a thankyou in my sig :P)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast