Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

+4 to +5 w/ trina?

This is a discussion on +4 to +5 w/ trina? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; burned hell breaker+6 yesterday going from 6 -> 7... wish i used a trina..[/b] I would've most definately used a ...
Page: 3

burned hell breaker+6 yesterday going from 6 -> 7... wish i used a trina..[/b]
    I would've most definately used a trina there.

Eulalia

Says in description it increases chance of success with BUS. [/b]
    Can still BUS a low class item

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Question

I got that Dread Shield, the 2nd on the Ares server.. Of course, to make it a much higher value I was so fucking tempted to upgrade it but afraid for it, so I used trina&#39;s to every upgrade after +3.. Went to +6 and my kept it for a day, the next day, 2 of my friends get the shields as well.. One of those friends burned it going to +4 without trina, and another went to +6 with NO trina&#39;s what so ever, and it worked.. Sooo... I thought what the hell, its only from +5>6 AND I have a trina to take it there, so why not I mean 345 Defense is pretty ridiculous and chances are it should go >.< - You can guess the rest <_< ... yeah yeah.. BURNED. FUUUCKKKKKKK!

peter

I got that Dread Shield, the 2nd on the Ares server.. Of course, to make it a much higher value I was so fucking tempted to upgrade it but afraid for it, so I used trina&#39;s to every upgrade after +3.. Went to +6 and my kept it for a day, the next day, 2 of my friends get the shields as well.. One of those friends burned it going to +4 without trina, and another went to +6 with NO trina&#39;s what so ever, and it worked.. Sooo... I thought what the hell, its only from +5>6 AND I have a trina to take it there, so why not I mean 345 Defense is pretty ridiculous and chances are it should go >.< - You can guess the rest <_< ... yeah yeah.. BURNED. FUUUCKKKKKKK![/b]
    lol ><

I got that Dread Shield, the 2nd on the Ares server.. Of course, to make it a much higher value I was so fucking tempted to upgrade it but afraid for it, so I used trina&#39;s to every upgrade after +3.. Went to +6 and my kept it for a day, the next day, 2 of my friends get the shields as well.. One of those friends burned it going to +4 without trina, and another went to +6 with NO trina&#39;s what so ever, and it worked.. Sooo... I thought what the hell, its only from +5>6 AND I have a trina to take it there, so why not I mean 345 Defense is pretty ridiculous and chances are it should go >.< - You can guess the rest <_< ... yeah yeah.. BURNED. FUUUCKKKKKKK![/b]

i bought a cold hearted last week on merchant +4 for 750m, bought 3 trinas, and was pumped to take that bitch to +7 so that i could get my glow on.

took it to +6, no probs...+7...BOOM!

busted...

=t

i posted once before that i had 100% upgrade with trinas...i think i mustve went something like 40/40 or something...i just assumed that upgrading with trinas was 100%...a while back, i traded my exceptional II +7 for a Hell breaker 6 and just threw it on the anvil and upped to +6, no fear...nothing...and it went through.

ive never broke anything with trinas going from +3 --> +6 but i could imagine it must freaking suck to be a part of the small population that does...

Banned

think +3-4-5 w trina is about 80-90% ..

many of em get upgraded, but i have tried to burn alot tho ..[/b]
    Yeah he is right, u have high chance for upgrade since +3 to +5 using trina but always exist the posibility that item gets booom from anvil ;p

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123