Delevel for ronark base?

This is a discussion on Delevel for ronark base? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I have a 74 priest, just wanna know if you can delevel it and restat/skill xD. probably not cause i ...
Page: 1

I have a 74 priest, just wanna know if you can delevel it and restat/skill xD. probably not cause i unlocked my 70+ skills and burned quest shield.

- NEVER mind. Cant delvl unless you didnt get your personal item xD

I have a 74 priest, just wanna know if you can delevel it and restat/skill xD. probably not cause i unlocked my 70+ skills and burned quest shield.
    - NEVER mind. Cant delvl unless you didnt get your personal item xD[/b]

proof?

as i said b4, on beta i got lvl 83 got my personal staff +6 burnt to 7 delvl'd to 69 and reskilld/stat and went in RLB

proof?

as i said b4, on beta i got lvl 83 got my personal staff +6 burnt to 7 delvl'd to 69 and reskilld/stat and went in RLB[/b]
    theres the post about it in general section. but who knows GM aren that smart..prob has no idea what hes talking about lol.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

yeh this topic was made a while back. Bascially once you do the personal quest item, you cant go back.

yeh this topic was made a while back. Bascially once you do the personal quest item, you cant go back.[/b]
    i made that one

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

so what now can u do it or not cauz i got a inactive lvl 71 rouge

pls say yes

btw burned my personal dagger to +8

Banned

Can we dlvl and didnt restat / reskill?

no you cant man. Once you did your personal quest item, it's like being 70 skilled mastered i guess. It dont matter if you still have the item or if you burn it because the data will show that you did the quest, so if you reskill it still will not let you in, but if you delvl yourself, you can still go to Juriad xD

i saw someone with pd+6 in ardream

dont know about rlb

someone need to try that :P

No when you have done the item quest you cannot go to ronark base. I tried it .

When i tried entering RLB it said... "You cannot enter RLB because danger of monster quest has been done". I still had my PD on that moment so I don't know if it burns if i can enter then...

No when you have done the item quest you cannot go to ronark base. I tried it .

When i tried entering RLB it said... "You cannot enter RLB because danger of monster quest has been done". I still had my PD on that moment so I don't know if it burns if i can enter then...[/b]
    Once you do that quest it's over. Wiether or not you have the item or not, you can no longer entire. Ardream you can as long as your not mastered.