filterd evil water

This is a discussion on filterd evil water within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Ok so i run into this thing called Ancient Golem, for the drop it gives me an item that looks ...
Page: 1

Ok so i run into this thing called Ancient Golem, for the drop it gives me an item that looks just like acid pot, but it is called Filtered evil water and can't be traded or stored. Anyone have a clue what its for? I also have those rabbits that can't trade or store but they say something about thanksgiving event on them. So am i just wasting space on my personal inn or will these come in handy?

Thanks for the feedback...

Ya, I got those to, if someone knows what they are for please post

ImSorry

lvl 64+ MSS 3 quest(where you get the paper weap def) is where you get the filtered water. You need 3 I think, for 1.3m xp? something like that

lvl 64+ MSS 3 quest(where you get the paper weap def) is where you get the filtered water. You need 3 I think, for 1.3m xp? something like that[/b]
    ROFL i just realized the GMs are spawning mss monsters in "boss" events xD as if bifrost mobs werent enough

Yeah you get them in MSS 3. You need 3 of those and 1 Devils Marble (dropped from the boss, Messenger of Pathos) for 1.5m exp.