Fullplate Battle Priest

This is a discussion on Fullplate Battle Priest within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I read over some guides and posts but i still had some questions. 1. Is it possible at 65 2. ...
Page: 1

Tenx

I read over some guides and posts but i still had some questions.

1. Is it possible at 65

2. Should there be hp armors or str armors of course using goblin fp pads and pauldrin

3. And how should it be stated

4. What uniques should be used for a poorer priest not extremely poor but iron neck/belt is out of the question.

PrayerBeast

1. I believe that is the lowest lvl at which you can do it. I think a plate BP is more effective at that lvl.
    2. Strength armor, mix in HP if you need it.
    3. If you're statting for goblin pads and pauldron, 146 INT, rest STR.
    4. Mercenery acc are wonderful for BP's. You'll need a Smite +6 or DTH +7 at least. Holy Animor +6 or higher might be an option too. I think you'll be spending most of your money on the weapon, so I'd check how much you have left over and maybe think about a good shield next. SS will make up for your low RES and boost HP and mana. Or you may want a shield with a bit more AC.

Honestly, I think you should wait a few more lvls to use this build. At 70+ you'll be a monster.

Tenx

1. I believe that is the lowest lvl at which you can do it. I think a plate BP is more effective at that lvl.
    2. Strength armor, mix in HP if you need it.
    3. If you're statting for goblin pads and pauldron, 146 INT, rest STR.
    4. Mercenery acc are wonderful for BP's. You'll need a Smite +6 or DTH +7 at least. Holy Animor +6 or higher might be an option too. I think you'll be spending most of your money on the weapon, so I'd check how much you have left over and maybe think about a good shield next. SS will make up for your low RES and boost HP and mana. Or you may want a shield with a bit more AC.

Honestly, I think you should wait a few more lvls to use this build. At 70+ you'll be a monster.[/b]
    oh okay thank you for your input id like a couple more opinions aswell i have enough for drs etc.. and a ii +7 or a hb +6

NeronDomitius

NeronDomitius

1. lowest lvl for bp depends on what server r u playin, i play ares, and lvl 75priest is good enough
    2. goblin pads, goblin pouldron and both (str and hp) gountlet, helmet and boots, because it depends on situation ur in
    3. u need 146 on int, about 220 is enough for str and rest on hp, or u can fo 146 int and all rest on str
    4. for bp, it's good to have dual roc's, dual we, IB and IN , WP is also good, but IN.... and of course, CS and smite +7 t least
    4. if u cant get all that, try skelly or bronze belt, maybe kekuri belt, and all other accessories with str/hp, DTH not bad, priest impact also, dol or ss not hard to get now, and u must have dd helmet, some other weapon def gear, and weapon def shields are very good.

PrayerBeast

1. lowest lvl for bp depends on what server r u playin, i play ares, and lvl 75priest is good enough
    2. goblin pads, goblin pouldron and both (str and hp) gountlet, helmet and boots, because it depends on situation ur in
    3. u need 146 on int, about 220 is enough for str and rest on hp, or u can fo 146 int and all rest on str
    4. for bp, it's good to have dual roc's, dual we, IB and IN , WP is also good, but IN.... and of course, CS and smite +7 t least
    4. if u cant get all that, try skelly or bronze belt, maybe kekuri belt, and all other accessories with str/hp, DTH not bad, priest impact also, dol or ss not hard to get now, and u must have dd helmet, some other weapon def gear, and weapon def shields are very good.[/b]
    Priest Impact isn't an option. It requires too much INT.

Also, I don't remember if you have enough STR at lvl 65 for II or HB. I still think Smite+6 and shield is your best option.

Zxenke

Is it ever worth it to use a two-handed weapon instead of a smite-shield combo? I would assume that without helis, using just a one-handed weapon, you'd have mediocre ap, and possibly not enough to seriously do some good damage. And if you can't get ahold of a CS, cuz some of us are poor, lol, is the personal shield another good option?

Yes personal shield is good enough, it has some nice weapon defense and bonuses even at low +'s so it does the job

Zxenke

Is 2-handed wweapons such as hb/ii an option with a fp bp or is it designed for a smite and shield?

Build is supposes to be used with both, holding and 2h weapon as main weapon, or equip shield and 1h weapon when things get though. I only use shield and smite when i have a whole party on me, or i put on dd shield when i've got many rogues following me and i wanna start fighting them.