making hp pots

This is a discussion on making hp pots within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i have lvl 61 full heal priest how do i do it?...
Page: 1

haru

i have lvl 61 full heal priest how do i do it?

You have to buy the lowest healing potion and the Prayer of Grace... i think from sundries :lol: and go to the girl npc near inn hostess EMC, don't know orc side and pick make Water of Favors. I had about 2k max weight and could only carry about 200 favors or a bit more, just for you information.

minhking

Exclamation

Make 9999 HP pots and gyft them to me. TY baba

arko

easiest way is to pm another 60+ full heal priest and buy them for cheap <3 making them is foh no00bxorz

haru

umm i dont get the option to make waters of favors i only have the other options

KaaMiL

umm i dont get the option to make waters of favors i only have the other options[/b]
    As far as i remember NPC what do that pots have wrong name in options for "waters of favors".
    Buy Prayer of ... from sundries (that scrol what u need to do waters of favors),buy that small pot from healing potion for 70 or 77$ and go with it to NPC what make pots for you and try all options.I m sure 1 option will work.

haru

ok thanks got it

vvinodbabu

I am wondering how did u get that 61 priest, just like the way u scammed my mage Haru? Ur parents must be ashamed of u. :angry:

think they r called prayers of favors or somthing.

knightned

I am wondering how did u get that 61 priest, just like the way u scammed my mage Haru? Ur parents must be ashamed of u. :angry:[/b]
    +1

haru

how many times must i tell u vinod ur getting on my nerves now plz be a good little boy and accept that u lost ur items through no fault of my own...
    i lost hb+6 and lupus on this Ronark account which is werth far more than u had so plz stfu