Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Noob DCZ Archer guide

This is a discussion on My Noob DCZ Archer guide within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; sorry but this is the noobiest guide i've ever read. Hiz made a better guide than this :huh:[/b] yep, this ...
Page: 2

sorry but this is the noobiest guide i've ever read. Hiz made a better guide than this :huh:[/b]

yep, this guide was intended for noobs, no pros.

which is why it says "my noob dcz archer guide"

if youre a pro with +9/+10 ib, +9, +10 FPs and dual Kekuri +5s or Elf +5s, then this isnt for you...

if you go around pwning in cz like 0000000, then this isnt for you....

this is meant for the noobs and people who want to to play an easy "melee" character but dont have the skills to compete against the best in dcz.

so please no flaming about how its basic or it sucks or this and that... because, surely, youre missing the point.

most archer guides ive read are meant for people with good talent and gear, which is what my guide is NOT for...

true, what ive written is basic know how...but youd be surprised at how many noobs there are that just dont know...

im just representin' the little man trying to get his groove on baby...

It's people like you that make me hate playing in dcz. You stack up on ap, then run around looking for GOOD people that are actually working for their kills, and you ks them. I guess you fit right in with all the other 10 year old turks that populate istan..i mean ardream. Also...lol at 600 ac buffed, my paper bp has 709 ac at lvl 57 without enchants. o.O[/b]

yes, i am one of those scumbags that run around ks'ing a good persons hard earned kill.

=D

but to my defense:

i do my fair share of damage. sometimes, yes, i will get the last hit and the 32 points, sometimes not. and yes, there are those times i get ks'ed myself after taking like 75% of an opponents health away and some sin rushes in and spikes his ass.

one thing you have to understand is that not everyone that plays in dcz/cz has insane skills but they do want to play, like me, and thats what they enjoy.

so all in all, the noobs, and pros...we all live together in some kind of zen like equilibrium...donating and contributing NP to the KO landscape.

A couple of things. #1 Arc shot is the one that does 250% or 300% but not 100% acurate? #2 I agree with BFD about counter strike not being ur 1st attack. #3 Since this is a ksing guide this attack should be used when u see some1 about 2 die, but remember that when u attack the arrow flying in the air takes about a second or two to actually hit ur target so u need to time it correctly. #4 Also styx is a must. Whenever u see a full healer priest just styx the shit out of that bitch becuase it acts like that priest just used a 1920 pot and u can get a few hits in on an opponent. Once 3 seconds are up just styx the priest again so basically all it can do it r attack which i doubt a full healer priest will do :P[/b]

i usually start off with counter strike as my first attack when i see someone with half health and who is engaged in combat....because there is the animation lag and time it takes to hit the opponent...if they are in combat, by the time the arrow hits, they would have less than half HP left and the counter strike could wipe them out and give you 32 NP or whatever...remember, this is a guide to KS, so timing is critical...

so far, its working for me...but to each his own.

lastdance

Isn't shadow hunter a lvl 60 skill??

dragunmaster

i disagree, in dcz to be a good archer you need more hp and defense.

My statement is that if you have 1 priest you dont need to use shadow hunter you go in there and arrow shower their ass. Thats just what i think

i disagree, in dcz to be a good archer you need more hp and defense.

My statement is that if you have 1 priest you dont need to use shadow hunter you go in there and arrow shower their ass. Thats just what i think[/b]
    dcz archer si all about ap ....

xxww

dcz archer.
    1707 ap.
    813 ac.(913 with safety)
    2447 hp.

iiason

ap ftw. but i'm a ap whore xD

even at 70+, i still go all out ap xd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12