need guide on warrior stuffs

This is a discussion on need guide on warrior stuffs within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; hi everybody.. i have a lvl 75 warrior account.. i have the following items dual we in ib shells.dual roc ...
Page: 1

PhL3gM

hi everybody.. i have a lvl 75 warrior account..
    i have the following items
    dual we
    in
    ib
    shells.dual roc

the question is this

platinium earring gives 20 def 5 health and 5 str
    and we gives 15 def 5 str 80 health 10 lr 10 glacier 10 fire and 30 poison ressistance
    so

10 def +10 health > 10 lr 10 glacier 10 fire and 30 poison ressistance???
    and the second question is
    which one of these weapons is better hb+7/raptor+8/ii+8?

BoShkE

I would go for WE,cause of the extra resistances you gain. You have In + Ib which give you plenty def and hp, so you get resistances only from rocs...
    But if i were you i would change IN for WP +2 and then go for dual PE then...
    And if you planning to use and to spend cash only on one weapon then iwould go for II +8, it has less ap tehn raptor but you can faster combo+u kill easier cause ppl have more spear defences then club...

Banned

I would go for WE,cause of the extra resistances you gain. You have In + Ib which give you plenty def and hp, so you get resistances only from rocs...
    But if i were you i would change IN for WP +2 and then go for dual PE then...
    And if you planning to use and to spend cash only on one weapon then iwould go for II +8, it has less ap tehn raptor but you can faster combo+u kill easier cause ppl have more spear defences then club...[/b]
    +1 if u have set iron u will need resist so u should go for we

SmoQ

nope,best option is 1xWE and 1xPE

weapons-raptor+8 and II cuz war need second weapon(when gays using spear def)

Mezmerize

dual we for sure, because resits>all especiality for warrior who cant cure himself.
    And about wepon, raptor+8 or hb+7. II+8 for warrior suck :unsure:

feinis

What is the value of 10 resist to a warrior when his hp will be around 10k?
    DONT DARE TO TRADE UR IN FOR WP +2
    About Weapons SmoO is right,u need both raptor +8 and II+8

P.S. PhL3gM <3