Need tips on light/ice dcz mage

This is a discussion on Need tips on light/ice dcz mage within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; hi just restated to light/ice only 56 atm but heading for 59 ive went 0/45/49 light/ice was wondering if anyone ...
Page: 1

hi just restated to light/ice only 56 atm but heading for 59 ive went 0/45/49 light/ice was wondering if anyone is similar and can post there skill bar to help me sort mine!

also gear for this build light/ice support(im nowher near rich if i was id be paper fire ) atm i got +1/12hp crimson/+7elixer and random +6-8 hp jewels

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Check the stats on the quest jewels - some of them give better HP bonus than a random +6/7/8 hp will.

Christmas cross if you got one, and the candy cane belt isn't bad either.

Skill bars:

Put pots where you're used to having them! (that's vital no matter what char you're on!)

On every combat bar I have in the same places:
    2 slots: hp / mp pots
    blade (in whatever key you're used to using for combo attacking)
    manes / specter

"Damage" bar with pillar/thorn/impact/comet etc - the high damage ones + Thunder (long range, can stun)
    "AOE" bar with 45 + 33 aoes + DOT spells
    "Long range" bar with the 27 + 35 spells which have good range (if one gap left put AOE)

"support" bar with resists / ice AC / gate / escape (still have HP pots on this bar, so you can keep potting when you gate)
    "scrolls" bar - PUS scrolls, transforms, "mini buff" scrolls

knightned

yeah read that guide... u will do well to master that

macheco

at 59 u'll have 55 lighting/ 45 glacier, unless u prefer 57lighting over blizar, i personal don't
    128mp (or 138 if u want elysium) 160 int rest hp
    crimsons +7/12hp are fine, gob crimson pad is better also, DD is a must! on ardream

Skills (i use this)

F1: charged blade, ice blast, thunder, lighting, thunder blast, static orb, blizzard, mp pot (red pot on right click)
    F2: Tp, 80lr, gate, 50gr, frozen shell, specter of thunder, scape, mp pot (support)
    F3: Charged blade, static hemiphery, discharged, static thorn, specter of thunder, frozen blade, red pot, mp pot (1vs1)
    F4: Charged blade, Blizzard, thunder burst, thunder cloud, static orb, frozen blade, red pot, mp pot (aoe)

first tab to be used to its best goes like this: goto page four drop ur aoe spells down then go page one run in and use charged blade potting when necessary if someone starts to run away use 2,3 in that order...then use 5,4 in that order on someone else...its a mage combo by the time the blast hits the person the thunder or lightning(depending which ur using) will hit at the exact same time for double damage(roughly 400 damage total compared to 200 seperate which is the same dmg as a nova ) then back to blading...always blade the priests first.

gate can be used no matter how much hp u have left and can only be cancelled by a GOOD sin combo so use that to ur advantage...i did spent most of my time gating away from death with less than 100 hp left, so when u are near dead spam hp pots and gate

1vs1: blade til target is stunned...once target is stunned use specter of thunder, discharge, then as many statics as u can before stun wears off, then use a thorn to recover the hp lost during that time then back to blading until stunned...lather, rinse, repeat and u just won a 1v1 as a light mage...try to keep ur hp as close to full at all times so that when u need a mp pot u can use it and only lose a little hp not enough to kill u

bliz first ALWAYS, then thundercloud, then thunder burst, then back to page 1 til #7 on page one says ur aoe's are ready again

learn how to slide...this isnt a skill that can be told took me a lot of practice blading ravens and harpies til i could blade them til i ran outta mana only getting hit once or twice...then i took it to pk and fought sliding warriors to the point i was successfully blading them more often than they could hit me(choose warriors cuz they slide and will use lr pots so u wont stun em and can practice sliding more )

and that's it