• yes

53 53.00%
  • no

30 30.00%
  • there all ready in there you just too nub

17 17.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Accessories

This is a discussion on New Accessories within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i think yes it would be cool to get like belt of felankor and stuff so u have options at ...
Page: 1

haru

i think yes it would be cool to get like belt of felankor and stuff so u have options at high lvls then jsut IB IN

FattySin

Voted yes, but now I think I should have pressed no :P

If there were new accessories from Felankor, what about the Un-Legit clans that kill it often? If they get them, they will take control of the situation and dupe them

i agree there should be new accessories but not from the super hard bosses. maybe make new bosses (something as strong as TK/talos or maybe stronger) that drop better necklace/belt/earring

haru

yea i see what u guys are saying i sorta overlooked that being in pathos/ronark but yea new bosses would be leet not jsut new gm spawnable bosses

Proximus

xD

Jay

good idea but keeping new drops only to bosses like ultima and flenkanor or w/e is not a good idea... since not too many people can do those bosses, wont be fair to most of the people and seeing that duper clans do dragon/isiloon/ and even ultima in sme cases on a regular bases.. they will have the items +3's

they should just add a new boss that is little harder than tk but not too hard n have it spawn in esl and make it drop something new

minhking

Well Its better not to create new uniques because that will ruin the whole economy of th game. Imagine what you own today will be worthless tomorrow. Thats not the way things should be.

razzy

Well Its better not to create new uniques because that will ruin the whole economy of th game. Imagine what you own today will be worthless tomorrow. Thats not the way things should be.[/b]
    good point

IllusionS

How about making a boss that you can't drain to 1%, an undrainable boss, or maybe you can only drain it to 75% or something, its just silly that a boss like felankor can be drained to 1% in a few seconds then killed by melee.

RiseAgainst_

There should be like belts with 5-10 more spear defense but 5-10 less dagger defense.

Stuff like that different types of IN IBs with different names OFC.

Also for example ROC has FR... another type of warrior ring that has LR, GR dropped by duke also.

It would make the game more interesting and it would improve and make the market more fun

Something new in KO => nothing good => nothing new

Period.

Something new in KO => nothing good => nothing new

Period.[/b]
    +∞

dumb idea. the clans that take felankor on a regular basis on any servers are the ones with thousands of abyss fires.

giving them more gear would just mean more dupe.

i say fuck felankor and bring it back to bosses that are possible with 1 party and without duped abyss fires.

emosexual

would be cool. New bitfrost would be sweet too.

Gankster

Voted yes, but now I think I should have pressed no :P

If there were new accessories from Felankor, what about the Un-Legit clans that kill it often? If they get them, they will take control of the situation and dupe them [/b]
    Took the words right out of my mouth, which is why i voted no.

The un-legit clans will take advantage of this to the fullest and they will eventually become unbeatable.

1. Because they cheat
    2. Because they have the best gear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast