Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rebirthed / Rebirthing Items

This is a discussion on Rebirthed / Rebirthing Items within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Ok since everyone's talking about upgrading percentage's i'll throw in my 2 cents: Say you have 5 coins, chance to ...
Page: 3

EpsaNomaly

Ok since everyone's talking about upgrading percentage's i'll throw in my 2 cents:

Say you have 5 coins, chance to get heads or tails is 50%

Ok, you flip the first coin and it has a 50% chance of being heads. You flip a second coin, what are the chances that will be heads also? If you said 25% then your like most people and how most people think of upgrading -.- It is still 50% and same with the next flip and the next flip. No matter how many times you flip each coin the flips the percentage is still 50%[/b]
    Lol why do people always steal what I want to say when reading a post :angry:

If it's a 40% change for one upgrade, it's that chance for EVERY upgrade, they're not related to eachother if you close the upgrade window inbetween every single upgrade. I don't know, obviously there are the rumors/ideas that burning/making an upgrade changed the rest of the upgrades you do when the window is still open, but I don't know

OLD1953

Rebirthed reduced weapons don't glow exactly, but they light up and go dim exactly in step with the armor "glow".

stonepilot1421

Ok since everyone's talking about upgrading percentage's i'll throw in my 2 cents:

Say you have 5 coins, chance to get heads or tails is 50%

Ok, you flip the first coin and it has a 50% chance of being heads. You flip a second coin, what are the chances that will be heads also? If you said 25% then your like most people and how most people think of upgrading -.- It is still 50% and same with the next flip and the next flip. No matter how many times you flip each coin the flips the percentage is still 50%[/b]
    yes but if you are trying to get 5 heads in a row then the percent becomes different.
    ex. if you are trying to get 2 heads in a row on coins then the % is 25% because you have 4 different turnouts HH TT TH HT

on another note. is it possible to rebirth dds? and if not then how do you get them?

You should not rebirth your items unless you care a lot about your appearance. It's way better to go from +7 to +8 directly.[/b]
    true :]

Th3Gam3

didnt noe alot of stuff u guys said here but i still prefer goin +7 to +8

knightned

Lol why do people always steal what I want to say when reading a post :angry:

If it's a 40% change for one upgrade, it's that chance for EVERY upgrade, they're not related to eachother if you close the upgrade window inbetween every single upgrade. I don't know, obviously there are the rumors/ideas that burning/making an upgrade changed the rest of the upgrades you do when the window is still open, but I don't know [/b]
    ok if u cant do maths then dont try to tell people how things work... ok yes first upg 40% chance but this is were ur wrong. to get 2 upgs in a row @ 40% is harder then getting 1 upg @ 40%. so if u see getting 5 upgs @ 40% in a row is very low chance...

about 2.5% chance before u start upg!. if u got +4 rebirth and upg well then yes its 40%. but to get that rebirth to +4 is a low chance indeed. so dont keep saying things like ITS 40% EACH TIME U UPG THE % DOESNT CHANGE TURKYP

ok if u cant do maths then dont try to tell people how things work... ok yes first upg 40% chance but this is were ur wrong. to get 2 upgs in a row @ 40% is harder then getting 1 upg @ 40%. so if u see getting 5 upgs @ 40% in a row is very low chance...

about 2.5% chance before u start upg!. if u got +4 rebirth and upg well then yes its 40%. but to get that rebirth to +4 is a low chance indeed. so dont keep saying things like ITS 40% EACH TIME U UPG THE % DOESNT CHANGE TURKYP[/b]

so you're saying if i were to upgrade my +4 rb shard to +5 it would be 40% + tears 70%?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123