Running Anti-Virus during game play of Knight Online

This is a discussion on Running Anti-Virus during game play of Knight Online within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; If your a gamer u'll find that alot of anti virus programs such as Norton or Macaffe will effect your ...
Page: 1

Default Running Anti-Virus during game play of Knight Online

If your a gamer u'll find that alot of anti virus programs such as Norton or Macaffe will effect your game play severly . In this game Knight online if your playing with anti virus enabled alot of times while roaming in heavily populated areas (Moradon etc) you will experience lag spikes making ur graphics freeze . Disabling any anti-virus while playing ko will prever alot of lag u'll experience and as long as you dont do nething else except ko while your anti-virus is disabled you are safe . Just make it a habit to disable ur anti-virus before loading ko and enabled it after closing ko .

Fopp

Norton and Macafee SUCK BALLS get AVG or PcCillin. xD

i have this twitching problem during my gameplay, and i'm not sure if its my graphic card (nvidia 6150 geforce) or if its norton. servers under maintenence right now so i cant test it out

Proximus

I got Realplayer, Limwire downloading, mozilla , antivirus (avg) running while playing KO.

512MB
    Dual CPU /3ghz each
    nvidia geforce FX 5200

Ko works fine considering my RAM sucks nuts, I get the usual bit of lag like all else but works perfect 90% of the time.

If it gets messy I just close all that shit down and problem solved.

i dunno my computer always has a problem during ko
    without any programs running, when i'm moving ingame i twitch every second, and once every 15 minutes or so i'll freeze while the game's still running which sometimes leads to a dc, anyone know how to fix the problem?

Originally posted by Lethal
    i dunno my computer always has a problem during ko
    without any programs running, when i'm moving ingame i twitch every second, and once every 15 minutes or so i'll freeze while the game's still running which sometimes leads to a dc, anyone know how to fix the problem?
    are you runing anti virus on ur computer if so disable it during ko

from wat u described ur problem its ur antivirus scanning all the operations of ko not sure of correct name but yeah thats ur problem

John778899

Norton wont slow you down unless you do a complete scan of your comp while playing.

Norton wont slow you down unless you do a complete scan of your comp while playing.[/b]
    i must give a +1 to that, i got norton also and got no problems with ko, and believe my, my pc sucks ^^

norton will slow u stfu

these something that norton is scanning always and it messes up ko the name n shit is posted at koranking something emulator iunno tbh but i know

i load ko slower i have screen lag etc if norton is ever enabled while playing

and its a fact that almost all newer games these days recommend disable ur av while playing never officially ofc becuz a official company telling u to disable something that may in return put u at risk is jus retarded xD

Nexetti

all are shit when virus scanning..... you'll fry your vcard bus if u keep it up i might add.. 99 cpu usage the vcard needs more power so it tells the cpu to lay off so the cpu tells the mobo to give it more power so the mobo tells the psu to send in more volts and bing bang either ur mobo fries or ur vcard bus is goneskies unless it's a 9700 with external bus and fanning .

try burning a dvd at 16x and playing kol in moradon next to inn .

Virtus

New update is a haxor, so dont disable ur antivir.

little_painter

get avg -.-