Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What uniques should I use for bp ?

This is a discussion on What uniques should I use for bp ? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I bought a 67 lvl pri and it has ii+ 7 and paper +8 set ! I have given my ...
Page: 1

I bought a 67 lvl pri and it has ii+ 7 and paper +8 set !

I have given my stats as enough str to wear my weapon and enough int for my clothes. Rest are on the health. I have decent healt which is about 4.3k with 1500 ( I think it is decent )

I have no interest in going to pk since I have 600 smth def with ac !

What should I wear as unique accessories ?

Arthurios

fov +1 / rol

elemental/wp (+1 would be good) or else a IN ofcourse for more hp and get a good belt like ske/glass/ib

Thanks 4 the advice !

enigma69

depends.

ideally you want to aim for roc's(or rofs lol), maybe 1 rol, in, ib, and lilime earings.
    but since your only using ii +7 im guessing you are not going to pay alot, so go for fov's, wp, skelly, maybe WE's, and if u cant afford WE's WSE are cheap and have good ac hp, and the int helps on paper bp's.

grab some paper+9 str

ultimate_control

get dual rocs

depends.

ideally you want to aim for roc's(or rofs lol), maybe 1 rol, in, ib, and lilime earings.
    but since your only using ii +7 im guessing you are not going to pay alot, so go for fov's, wp, skelly, maybe WE's, and if u cant afford WE's WSE are cheap and have good ac hp, and the int helps on paper bp's.
    grab some paper+9 str [/b]
    I have just started with this pri gimme some time But you are right .. I am not going to pay a lot for a game.

get dual rocs[/b]
    That is what I had in my mind 1st !

Thanks all !

enigma69

I have just started with this pri gimme some time But you are right .. I am not going to pay a lot for a game.
    That is what I had in my mind 1st !

Thanks all ![/b]
    dont get the dual rocs unless you can afford to get other uniques also. fovs are much cheaper, and really not that bad, they will allow you to grab some other better uniques also.

agendas

get lilimes and rol dont get roc ^^ or at least 1 rol or fov...... or bust out crazy and get rofs

get lilimes and rol dont get roc ^^ or at least 1 rol or fov...... or bust out crazy and get rofs[/b]
    Do you have pics of those uniques or can any1 tell me their specs !!

Thanks again !

Atalo

www.kodb.info this will have ny piece of armor adn weapon or ring ,neck any item u want to see is here all the stats in the game are at that address

Thanks ! It is a great web site

I bought a 67 lvl pri and it has ii+ 7 and paper +8 set !

I have given my stats as enough str to wear my weapon and enough int for my clothes. Rest are on the health. I have decent healt which is about 4.3k with 1500 ( I think it is decent )

I have no interest in going to pk since I have 600 smth def with ac !

What should I wear as unique accessories ?[/b]

rings : rom, roc, foverin, rol (all depending on your budget.. all have good ac)
    earrings: bronze earring, opale arring, lilime earring, WE, PE, SSE, cleric earring, WSE
    pendant:EP, WP, iron
    belt: kekuri, bronze, iron, skele, glass

+0 set of roc, rol, in, gb, we x2... always like gb for mana when u get helis

Helis is my target for now I have my final exams coming for the next week so I wont be online but after that with the power of platinum premium I will lvl up shortly and turn into a fp battle pri so that you guys can feel the power in ronark .... Say hellooooooooooooooo to Helis

closetoheaven

first of all get lvl 72
    and go fps bp with fps+8 with hp and some ii+7 then get u a wp kekuri belt on pathos i kill lvl 80 rogue with malice warriors np with malice this was fun..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast