The Office (US)

This is a discussion on The Office (US) within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Season premiere tonight, cant wait to see whos replacing steve carell, lots of rumors atm Discuss!! ps: no uk office ...
Page: 1

Default The Office (US)

Season premiere tonight, cant wait to see whos replacing steve carell, lots of rumors atm

Discuss!!

ps: no uk office is better, because ive seen both and actually saw the uk one first and thought it sucked so yah bb!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I thought it was hilarious haha

lol me 2 i was hoping it was either andy or dwight at least it was one of them hopefully he stays as the permanent manager, and also that other guy who guest stared again this season is funny as shit

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Dude yea, that Robert Kalifornia guy is mad funny, I hope Andy stays as the boss it was so funny I didnt even realize Steve Carell was gone lol.

Yea you just take the first letters of each name, add it to the opposite line, and then... Shove it up your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Dude yea, that Robert Kalifornia guy is mad funny, I hope Andy stays as the boss it was so funny I didnt even realize Steve Carell was gone lol.

Yea you just take the first letters of each name, add it to the opposite line, and then... Shove it up your butt.
    LMAO, stanley sounded so excited to when he was explaining it was his new thing. And yah steve will definitely be missed but the show is still hilarious