Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Prison Break

This is a discussion on Prison Break within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; The traitor chink finally died, what a hoebag!...
Page: 10

The traitor chink finally died, what a hoebag!

still dont get what michael did with his laptop <.<

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

he put a gps chip in the back of the laptop. Thats how they were able to track him down and find out where he was. (thats what i would assume though)

yea, it was a chip.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

What ya guys think they will do with dat nigga?

What ya guys think they will do with dat nigga?[/b]
    did u watch SAW¿ :lol:

They will use him to get to the last card holder.

After that Mahone will leg cut him.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

put him on the front of a car and drive around in a desert filled with cactus&#39;s etc

that agent already Legcut the chink 2x and it was a direct hit. Looks like legcut has a 100% chance in this show haha

kennyburger

i say they bring him back to the warehouse and they question him, he doesn&#39;t answer and shit, so they have mahone to torture him into telling them all he knows, and from there they force him to call the general and tell him that the guy was legit and the scoffield brothers are dead, general will beleive it and then the general will be more at ease and shit, then they will go down with the car crash plan again and as they sedate the general with morphine and put him into the ambulance scoffield will say something smart like "hello general, or surprise bitch i&#39;m back".. then they swap cards and then they go to the gate building to decode the cards, and there gretchen and the fag w/ no hand ( the child predator) try to pull some stunt but scoffield knows they would do it so he calls them and says some shit like he doesn&#39;t have the cards and they need him or some shit. or the episode ends right before after gretchen and the fag do the stunt.

i know i&#39;m right.
    h34r:

the child predator has a name you know..it&#39;s Theodore Bagwell hahahaha

kennyburger

theodore bagwell that was it thanks haha it was stressing me hard not knowing his name at the time lol

haha np man, it happens to me all the time when i cant name the singer or the name of a certain song sometimes. btw i saw your sig says Nikleo is a scammer, may i ask what happened? (btw i dont like him to much either so..)

kennyburger

haha np man, it happens to me all the time when i cant name the singer or the name of a certain song sometimes. btw i saw your sig says Nikleo is a scammer, may i ask what happened? (btw i dont like him to much either so..)[/b]
    i don&#39;t know if you remember or not, but on akara, me and him had a lvl 71 warrior, i lvld the warrior to 71 and spent over $200 usd on it and the deal was 50-50, we droped IN, and it was on the warrior, he ended up selling it the IN for $500 and the warrior for around 600 and i asked him for 50% like we had agreed, but he said that he sold the in and the warrior to the same guy and he got scammed out of all the money, so i would get 50% of $0.00, But on his sig, he has a GG trade to someone for an iron neck for $500. only thing he did on the char was half decently lead a clan, and pk. unlucky for him i know his current address, and hes an evolutionary nerd Most 30 year old nerds live in their mothers basement, he lives nextdoor to his mother, there for he evolved.

love how on his sig i apparantly scammed him, lol.

but lets keep this on topic

Oh bro your Kenneth? why didn&#39;t you say so in the beginning, i know that story xD

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast