Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Prison Break

This is a discussion on Prison Break within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Bellick couldn't die w/o saying "bye" to his mum....
Page: 15

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Bellick couldn't die w/o saying "bye" to his mum.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

that was gg how Belleck did that to save them though. Something tells me though that Mr. Nigga is gonna somehow survive and then come after Mahone and then the General is gonna kill Gretchen.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I bet Belleck somehow survived it, bumped into the black guy.. and they had rough underwater sex, which lead to the black guy getting a heartattack and die.[/b]
    hahah

but now you say that I think nigga is gonna do something else cus the end was just to easy imo

itsme!

its on tv now @ netherlands im going to watch peace out newbs

yeah that old grumpy man kissing gretchen was disgusting to watch...

kennyburger

the black dude & belleck are dead i bet the next thing the are going to do in the show is have like scoffield call gretchen for the rest of the map nd then from there idk :s

Yo i expect that pipe they put into that dam to like break during their break in of Sylla or their escape form them and someone is gonna get left behind haha.

kennyburger

maybe that's a big possibility, but who else could they off in the show?
    there's sucre left & mahone

seems like they are wanting to off michael so theres not another season

That boss or w/e from T-bag gonna do something aswell I think.

And then the illness from michael

yea wonder if michael is gonna die or just go to hospital and have good time with the nurses with the end of his life. wonder who is gonna be the brain of the gang then? sucre isn't smart, mahone is but not as smart as michael and lincoln was dumb in season 1 and 2 and became smarter on season 3 where he helped michael escape the prison. boooo

I also wanna know what they gonna do with gretchen and at which sides she's now. She's playin da old man or its true.

i bet she is acting to be on grumpy old man's side... since he didnt tell them that scofield and his gang was after the scylla... and look how surprised she was when she heard that the gang is 'dead'. but o well, i just think she is a spy in there to get her hands on the $200m.

kennyburger

That boss or w/e from T-bag gonna do something aswell I think.

And then the illness from michael[/b]
    yeah, they are probably gonna off that secretary too :angry:

yea wonder if michael is gonna die or just go to hospital and have good time with the nurses with the end of his life. wonder who is gonna be the brain of the gang then? sucre isn't smart, mahone is but not as smart as michael and lincoln was dumb in season 1 and 2 and became smarter on season 3 where he helped michael escape the prison. boooo[/b]
    forgetting Don Self, (think that's his name) they only need 1 more card left so they might off michael when they finish w/ the cards

It's 2 much death running around I think nigga is gonna come back and kill Don Self and Sarah. Then Sucre will get deported and he will meet up with Marti Cruz. BTW where the fuck is Marti Cruz?!?!? They haven't said one thing about his daughter or wife...And i think Mahone will call his wife 1 more time to tell her that he still loves her and then he'll kill himself.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

It's 2 much death running around I think nigga is gonna come back and kill Don Self and Sarah. Then Sucre will get deported and he will meet up with Marti Cruz. BTW where the fuck is Marti Cruz?!?!? They haven't said one thing about his daughter or wife...And i think Mahone will call his wife 1 more time to tell her that he still loves her and then he'll kill himself.[/b]
    And where is LJ???

I can't see how Mahone could just push that black dude in the water, I would've done much worse over and over and over until he died, heh.

but yeah, I'm not sure where they are going with the Michael brain aneurism/headache thing either, it seems kind of random; unless the writers are using it to set up for next season - like maybe they have to break a headache cure medicine out of some big facility or something, rofl I'm not sure.

oh, and lol at "marti cruz", I think it's Mary, lolz