Sons of Anarchy S2

This is a discussion on Sons of Anarchy S2 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; first ep was pretty surprising, their really pushing how much they can show on cable tv. the scene at the ...
Page: 1

Default Sons of Anarchy S2

first ep was pretty surprising, their really pushing how much they can show on cable tv. the scene at the end was...not my style of thing, i hate seeing that in any movie/show. but the rest of the ep was really good so im looking forward to the rest of the season.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i was kinda let down how much they released in commercials of the show before it came out -_- pretty much saw 90% of the major points of the show in commercials before ti even aired which annoyed the fuck outta me

yeh i noticed that too, it seems the only thing they didnt release in the commercials was the air time inbetween scenes lol.

maybe their trying to hurry up before ron pearlman expires lol
    xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    yeh i noticed that too, it seems the only thing they didnt release in the commercials was the air time inbetween scenes lol.

maybe their trying to hurry up before ron pearlman expires lol
    xD
    at this point hes not even NEEDED for the story :P theres jacks wanting to take the club in a new direction and bobby and the crazy SOB guy(cant remember his name) wanting to keep it as is

the show has a lot of promise and its fucking awesome xD drugs, gangs, guns, and sex!

yep last ep i enjoyed a good deal, as a prediction im sure its either A: ope knows the truth and is trying to get in with clay to eff him up. or B: for drama ope thinks clay is innocent and jacks is messing up, and jacks will have to flip a lid on that shit lol.
    but also katy segal (jacks mom) is more than likely going to kill henry rollins at some point. im pretty sure of it, if not her than maybe jacks gf. maybe she goes headfirst into what the club is really like lol.

just some fun notes

Banned

I didnt really care for this season as much as the first, things were kinda lame how they protruded a club. Wont give examples but I am sure you get the point that most re-life clubs do things way different.

kslide

Thumbs up

this show is kinda cool