Stargate universe...whooah!

This is a discussion on Stargate universe...whooah! within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; So last night i watched all 3 episodes that are out, tho episode 4 should air tonight, i think. Anyhow, ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Default Stargate universe...whooah!

So last night i watched all 3 episodes that are out, tho episode 4 should air tonight, i think. Anyhow, i was pretty suprised to see how it started. It was like kinda battlestar galactica style drama thingy with a stargate...

One thing that rly buged me was the massive amount of panic and lack of firm leadership. It was intentional but wierd to see stargate episode where there isnt some cool actor doing jokes and having a foxy smile. Nor was there overwhelming tech overdose like there was on atlantis premie. I miss jack, i miss daniel (and since there was only like 4 ppl, i miss whole sg1), i miss mckey, i miss sheppard and i miss that nerd with glasses who advertised wow twice in the show. (HI BLIZZARD) But it STILL WAS a nice beginning to a show.

To continiue pointing out crap! Destiny, the ship looks hideous. Yes i understand its like some rly early ancient desing but i rly hope it does like some evul transformers..... transformation with cool soundeffetcs and morphs into smth kewler. Tho every ancient ship ever shown in series looks bad, ffs who the hell came up with jumper desing in atlantis.

Jack is fat, god, did u see how round his face is when he went to visit that fat jew kid. Ffs.

Fat jew kid is fat. Christ! Why did they put him on the show? I hope he gets stuck and thorn to pieces when the ship starts to morh.

BUT all in all. It does look promising. Cant wait to see the end of season one, by then it should be clear how its gona play out. Tho i mostly hope its gona entertain me till caprica comes out but i luv stargate so even if it fails, i can still love it.

i thihk sgu is boring :/

i like the way sg1 was

miss action, humor less drama

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

The first 4 episodes really sucked, but the 5th episode was kinda cool.
    And yeah, I agree... the ship is hidious!
    Even tho, I cant wait to see the ship kick some ass, what kind of weapons do you think it will have?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    So last night i watched all 3 episodes that are out, tho episode 4 should air tonight, i think. Anyhow, i was pretty suprised to see how it started. It was like kinda battlestar galactica style drama thingy with a stargate...

One thing that rly buged me was the massive amount of panic and lack of firm leadership(thats why i love sg1). It was intentional but wierd to see stargate episode where there isnt some cool actor doing jokes and having a foxy smile(again.. thats why i love sg1 XD). Nor was there overwhelming tech overdose like there was on atlantis premie. I miss jack, i miss daniel (and since there was only like 4 ppl, i miss whole sg1), i miss mckey, i miss sheppard and i miss that nerd with glasses(they own.. miss em alot) who advertised wow twice in the show. (HI BLIZZARD) But it STILL WAS a nice beginning to a show.

To continiue pointing out crap! Destiny, the ship looks hideous. Yes i understand its like some rly early ancient desing but i rly hope it does like some evul transformers..... transformation with cool soundeffetcs and morphs into smth kewler. Tho every ancient ship ever shown in series looks bad, ffs who the hell came up with jumper desing in atlantis.

Jack is fat, god, did u see how round his face is when he went to visit that fat jew kid. Ffs.

Fat jew kid is fat. Christ! Why did they put him on the show? I hope he gets stuck and thorn to pieces when the ship starts to morh. (anything against jews? im a jew and im sexy as hell)

BUT all in all. It does look promising. Cant wait to see the end of season one, by then it should be clear how its gona play out. Tho i mostly hope its gona entertain me till caprica comes out but i luv stargate so even if it fails, i can still love it.
    i agree.. even if it fails it will still be cool to watch

i only watched trailers
    it was really weird..
    SO MUCH DRAMA looks kinda gay..

Cool

i'm waiting for the second season..
    i like it sofar, but the actors are pffff, maybe i got used to o'neill, sheppard, tealc, ronan, mekay, daniel, etc etc

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

the story point is good but they made it soap opera :S
    so its kinda boring
    I gotta agree SGA sg-1 are 9000x better
    but this thing has great potential

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HvUGXjNnc"]YouTube - Stargate Universe 1.5 Trailer[/ame]

It's getting a bit more serious now :P

Episode 11
    Name: Space
    Date: 2 April 2010

Bitch yeah!

Episode 11 was freaking awesome!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

i haven't been able ( been to lazy) to download last episodes
    So can't rly tell if show has shown any progress

Ya theres quite a progress. Bit more pewpew and stuff. But its rather lame and shallow tbh. Not in a standard way, but rather in the lack of soul. Sure theres action, but no real jawdroping scenes that make u wanna thank god who in his epic wisdom created man through natural selection so that they one day can invent TV.

Maybe im just spoiled by bsg, but i find that sgu is quite dull >.<

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    the story point is good but they made it soap opera :S
    so its kinda boring
    I gotta agree SGA sg-1 are 9000x better
    but this thing has great potential
    WHAT 9000?!?!?!

Stargate universe pawnz!

whut the fewk happened to the guy in the control chair?