Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone wanna tell me if Saw III is good?

This is a discussion on Anyone wanna tell me if Saw III is good? within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; 5/10 anticipation and build up of story line as its the 3rd one and it always lacks......\ 9/10 for gore ...
Page: 2

romz_

5/10 anticipation and build up of story line as its the 3rd one and it always lacks......\
    9/10 for gore and killings

Ainelover

saw 10/10 , saw 2 8/10 , saw 3 2/10 , only slice and dice, , i like "scary movies" that u have to think and aint just torture, booring

darkhonor

i would say 4/10 but with the nude scene make it go 5/10 lol other than that its a pretty dumb movie

Mitch

saw 1 and 2 had great plots... saw 3 is just basically gore and honestly, it seems like since it was the last movie, they knew people would see it so they didn't put much effort into it. they were just ready for the box office incomes.
    Saw 1 > 2 >>> 3

EnVuS

saw 10/10 , saw 2 8/10 , saw 3 2/10 , only slice and dice, , i like "scary movies" that u have to think and aint just torture, booring[/b]
    true dat

ph3var2

I would give it 5/10 but im putting hope in saw 4 to bring back what 2 and 3 lacked.

Banned Senior Member

Even tho it was bumped I somewhat enjoyed it, it had it's moments like any of the other Saw movies. Except chances are high there isn't a Saw 4, one of the creators died before the 3rd movie was finished and the other 2 left the franchise. They said if anyone else wants to make a Saw 4, they could go ahead but they wouldn't be doing it. Also it couldn't be any "newer" then Saw 3, Tobin's character is dead, Amanda ( i think it was ) is dead so theres nobody left to "test" others will to survive

Do i see a spoiler there?

It's worth watching if you don't pay for it. It wasen't too awful, at least it concluded the story. Just make sure you watch it with really low expectations and you may enjoy it a good bit :P

Well Saw is one of the best movies for me. But yes they were decreasing Saw I was the best one, but I prefer Saw III than Saw II. I would give the III like a 8/10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12