Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DragonBall

This is a discussion on DragonBall within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; That wasnt a kamehameha.. it was a normal energie blast. trailers are always fuked up.. cuz they edit most things.[/b] ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

That wasnt a kamehameha.. it was a normal energie blast.
    trailers are always fuked up.. cuz they edit most things.[/b]
    It was, and it was pretty cool how he pulled it off. For every part of the blast ( Ke/Me/ha/me/ha ) he moved his arm from the front to the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoR9Jc96F80...eature=related#

go to 6:53

Wink

It was, and it was pretty cool how he pulled it off. For every part of the blast ( Ke/Me/ha/me/ha ) he moved his arm from the front to the back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoR9Jc96F80...eature=related#

go to 6:53[/b]
    Gohans left arm was injured.. so he couldn't do a kamehameha wave with 2 hands..
    Goku learned to do kamehameha with 2 hands from Master Roshi. Goku always done it with 2 hands sinds he was a kid.( and once with his feet )
    Wouldn't make any sense if he doesnt use both hands when Kamehameha in the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1ewjmkrPI...feature=related
    Goku wasnt injured when he blasted a wave at Piccolo ( 1.00 )
    Roshi made same movements as Goku ( 0.57 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fZMN2Qu0w
    Goku using both hands when kamehameha, check the red energie around his hands ( 1.35 )
    normal wave, no red energie.. ( 1.39 )

btw, Look at this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzQielpFIhs...feature=related
    always made me laugh

Banned Senior Member

I was reffering the Gohan using the Kamehameha with one hand in the anime, as per the Dragonball Live action Movie, ya thats just a regular blast

i think its gonna be a good movie, better then the cartoon...no long term breathing waiting for them to say somthin..and long 1-3 eposods to do 1 thing,
    Its gonna be good, u gotta think i mean..its a cartoon show into turned real life...have u seen the cartoon? lol like the way they moan..groan..fly funy.. like by the trailer its gonna be good movie for a low budget movie :S. The guy playng goku its his first action movie so...hopfully he does fine

i think its gonna be a good movie, better then the cartoon...no long term breathing waiting for them to say somthin..and long 1-3 eposods to do 1 thing,
    Its gonna be good, u gotta think i mean..its a cartoon show into turned real life...have u seen the cartoon? lol like the way they moan..groan..fly funy.. like by the trailer its gonna be good movie for a low budget movie :S. The guy playng goku its his first action movie so...hopfully he does fine[/b]
    i would love to see the movie with you so i could watch the life fade from your eyes

Well i know i said i wasnt gonna watch it but i found it online. It isnt bad quality, im half way through it right now and its not dragonball, but its actually a pretty good movie so far. If anyone else wants to check it out my movie site is www.tv-links.cc .

Cheers
    Deathbob

Edit
    Ugh well i just finished watching it and it blow's, WOW i dont even know what to say. Im not even sure if it was a good movie, so so very far from the original story. I think i will have to watch it again, and just set aside that they use the name dragonball and think of it as a separate entity. But I do enjoy how that site has movies week's before they come out in theaters.

Well i know i said i wasnt gonna watch it but i found it online. It isnt bad quality, im half way through it right now and its not dragonball, but its actually a pretty good movie so far. If anyone else wants to check it out my movie site is www.tv-links.cc .

Cheers
    Deathbob

Edit
    Ugh well i just finished watching it and it blow's, WOW i dont even know what to say. Im not even sure if it was a good movie, so so very far from the original story. I think i will have to watch it again, and just set aside that they use the name dragonball and think of it as a separate entity. But I do enjoy how that site has movies week's before they come out in theaters.[/b]

WHY THE FUCK IS GOKU WHITE?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!

WHY IS ANYONE WHITE IN DRAGONBALL BALL!!![/b]

yes he is right :blink: zzz hollywood

Cheers
    Deathbob

Edit
    Ugh well i just finished watching it and it blow's, WOW i dont even know what to say. Im not even sure if it was a good movie, so so very far from the original story. I think i will have to watch it again, and just set aside that they use the name dragonball and think of it as a separate entity. But I do enjoy how that site has movies week's before they come out in theaters.[/b]
    fuk i got spyware from that link

fuk i got spyware from that link[/b]

I havent had a problem, but i use AVG. I just watched wolverine on it.

Trawma

saw it today and i actually liked it

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Just watched it last night and I thought it was efen terrible.. I was a big fan of DBZ and I thought some of their movies were bad like Bio Broly and a bunch others, but this was worse lol.. Hopefully they come out with something better in the future..

Just watched it last night and I thought it was efen terrible.. I was a big fan of DBZ and I thought some of their movies were bad like Bio Broly and a bunch others, but this was worse lol.. Hopefully they come out with something better in the future..[/b]
    I have to agree...

Gotta love the fact that Piccallo is imprisoned for 2 thousand years and when he gets out he knows Goku is the monkey guy somehow, and how they referred to the monkey guy in a legend 2,000 years old woot

fuk i got spyware from that link[/b]
    yeah my norton also popped up its probly just some lame ad on there site with some bull shit unno

but yo this movie was alright i think people are being way to rough on it because its not right on with the storyline imagine how shit this movie could've been think about it anyways i downloaded the dvd last night and now ima probly have to dl the tv series because im hooked all over again

SouljaPriest

pwnage movie

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast