Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fantastic 4

This is a discussion on Fantastic 4 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; it wasn't that good then again if u can put alba in any movie and it will sell personally tho ...
Page: 2

it wasn't that good then again if u can put alba in any movie and it will sell

personally tho silver surfer was like my favorite hero growing up so i had to see but wasn't wat i expected from the first one

J

it wasn't that good then again if u can put alba in any movie and it will sell

personally tho silver surfer was like my favorite hero growing up so i had to see but wasn't wat i expected from the first one[/b]
    Yeah but the 1st one kinda skipped like a whole scene, i wish they had a scene where they learn to use their powers, you know what i mean? Cause they're like "Whoa these powers are cool, i know how to use them right away!"

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

The movie sucked actually. U pervos liked it cus u got to see JA's bare ass... but the movie sucked.

The movie sucked actually. U pervos liked it cus u got to see JA's bare ass... but the movie sucked.[/b]

:huh: it was good

I fell asleep after the first half hour....

Quite bad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12