Grotesque

This is a discussion on Grotesque within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MrtVR2okSQ&feature=related]YouTube - Grotesco ????? [UNRATED Version] [Download][/ame] One sick movie lol...nothing to say but torture,rape,hack,stab...fuck SAW,fuck HOSTEL,this is the shit ...
Page: 1

Default Grotesque

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MrtVR2okSQ&feature=related]YouTube - Grotesco ????? [UNRATED Version] [Download][/ame]

One sick movie lol...nothing to say but torture,rape,hack,stab...fuck SAW,fuck HOSTEL,this is the shit right here....and if u r into this shit...check out this movie too called ''Martyrs''.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM9kKo4JNU]YouTube - Martyrs trailer[/ame]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don't know how people actually like watching these kind of movies.

some people are just fucked... i've met acouple

if u want to get scared than watch that lol...this atleast might happen lol...someone kidnap u and do that shit...not some fake shit like zombies or crap.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's not if you want to get scared,... it's simply if you just want to get disgusted. For example, out of all the Saw movies I've watched 2 movies just cause there were alot of ladies tagging along with us and you know how they are with these kind of movies.... and back to the point, it's nothing scary at all, on the contrary, all the deaths are quite disgusting. And then people wonder how psycho's appear or where do they get some ideas from.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    if u want to get scared than watch that lol...this atleast might happen lol...someone kidnap u and do that shit...not some fake shit like zombies or crap.
    what has that got to do with anything about fear? its just gross. its a movie to watch if u wana puke.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    And then people wonder how psycho's appear or where do they get some ideas from.
    i have to say... sometimes these movies r ridiculously stupid. i bet one of those guys from 3guys1hammer watched something like this...(they did get inspiration from 2girls1cup) so yah... basically entertainment becomes the "inspiration" for criminals.. thats srsly fucked up.

lol ive never heard for those ''3guys1hammer'' untill i just googled it....thats just sick...