Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince

This is a discussion on Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I honestly hate reading books for leisure time, but the Harry Potter series were the only books that I actually ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I honestly hate reading books for leisure time, but the Harry Potter series were the only books that I actually enjoyed reading... so not gonna miss a chance to not watch this

http://www.youtube.com/user/harrypotterhbp?blend=1&ob=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ&feature=fvst

wawh

i damn love it
    and its more fun to watch as they're at the same age as me , fun to see all of the actors grow up together with me

but anyway, awesome trailer, and also is the 7th movie going to be in 2 parts? o_0

i hate harry potter <_<

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

good books, shit films.

the actors are fucking shocking.

but hermionie girl gave me a cheeky little wink when she was at a booksigning lol, i&#39;d tap that, a few times over.

yeah i never read books but if i was ever going to it would be for harry potter or maybe twilight

but iunno i loved the harry potter movies thought they were pretty decent films

Banned

Harry Potter both books and movies are amazing. If there is one series I like the most it is defiantly Harry Potter series.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As I said... you can call me a complete nerd if you want, cause I always get high grades... and you would think people with high grades read alot of books... but honestly the only books I&#39;ve ever read was the Harry Potter series. IMO harry potter books > harry potter movies... but the movies aren&#39;t that bad

HP movies ain&#39;t bad, it&#39;s just books are much better.
    Loved the trailer, definatly gonna watch it.

Watch out, Dumbledore will butt rape you.

Can&#39;t believe Dumbledore is a fudgepacker h34r: h34r:

Took me about 2 months to read the whole series, never thought I would have been interested, but I must say, I was quite upset when I finished, which it would go on forever! Oh well, can&#39;t wait to see 6th and 7th movie, great book series.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I read the 6th book in 1 day, and started to read the 7th during a road trip, but stopped when I found out [spoiler]madeye moody dies, fucking pissed me off.[/spoiler]

Yeah, it was quite upsetting, book 4-7 took me 1 week total, 1-3, eh. Worst part of all the books, --> highlight ( dumbledore dieing)

Movies so far have been absolute shit, so many cool chars left out. I personally thought the sixth book was by far the best. I thought the seventh would be, but it tied the story off to well. I have protection from you because of 7 different things comeon... Anyways great series would recommend them to anyone. I also read twilight, read the 3rd book in less than 17 hours straight. Kind of weird being in the mind of a 17 year old girl but great story none the less.

Snape is my favorite char from HP btw

well i totally agree with u unbeatable i NEVER read any book, but i went tru all the potter books they are just fun to read.
    cant wait for this movie to come out...

As I said... you can call me a complete nerd if you want, cause I always get high grades... and you would think people with high grades read alot of books... but honestly the only books I&#39;ve ever read was the Harry Potter series. IMO harry potter books > harry potter movies... but the movies aren&#39;t that bad[/b]
    i mean i study ... i just dont actually read story books