Mirrors

This is a discussion on Mirrors within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anyone watched it? It's creepy as hell :unsure: [spoiler]How he was in the mirrorworld at the end shocked me and ...
Page: 1

Anyone watched it? It's creepy as hell :unsure:

[spoiler]How he was in the mirrorworld at the end shocked me and let me stay in the dark what happened [/spoiler]

ye i watched it nah not very creepy but that scene in bath....yeeks :mellow: :mellow:
    but ye hope theres be a 2-nd movie if u look the end..there must be 2-ns movie:P
    but ye pretty good movie....if u watch it alone in home....ye its creepy as hell :unsure:

lil_mageskillz

ye i watched it nah not very creepy but that scene in bath....yeeks :mellow: :mellow:
    but ye hope theres be a 2-nd movie if u look the end..there must be 2-ns movie:P
    but ye pretty good movie....if u watch it alone in home....ye its creepy as hell :unsure:[/b]
    you just said in the begining that its not very creepy and by the end of your post you saying its creepy as hell? which one is it?

you just said in the begining that its not very creepy and by the end of your post you saying its creepy as hell? which one is it?[/b]
    in the end i told its creepy if u watch it alone in home... <_<

I don&#39;t like the whole premise...last thing I want is to be paranoid of something in the mirror as I glance in the corner of my eye lol...