Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New movie CloverField

This is a discussion on New movie CloverField within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; ahh they are gonna milk it. so this monster thing hits at random, yet somehow, there is gonna be a ...
Page: 2

kennyburger

ahh they are gonna milk it.
    so this monster thing hits at random, yet somehow, there is gonna be a prequel taht explains how it happens :P
    i havent seen it yet, cuz im not really into the type of movies where you run around with a camcorder and cant see shit. and when i heard it was a US rip off of godzilla, i was very disappointed.
    Next they are gonna have a mothra and its gonna be Cloverfield's mysterious monster vs cloverfield's mysterious flying monster!!![/b]
    yes basically! i figured out the events of where he came from just by paying close attention to the movie. (that was the Mothra version imo) next it will be with godzilla then mothra vs godzilla. i'll end up watching those two vids since i'll go w/ friendes.

billytalent

DO NOT watch it if you get motion sickness..

Azraim

I will watch it with friends but 1h30min isn't too short for the price?

abstraktzor

well i watched it again..still love it

eduarvera23

i hated it, i wasted an hour and 13 minutes of my life

agendas

it was horrible the ending was sooo bad wish i cudda gotten money back..... there ewre parts that jus werent bleeiveable...... like when they went to get the girl he loved and her floor was the exact one where it broke? cmon..... stupid! and they survived the helicopter crash? cmonnnnnn

AQ

wawh

yea it wasnt worth watching.. at all

agendas

yea it wasnt worth watching.. at all[/b]
    ++

abstraktzor

it was horrible the ending was sooo bad wish i cudda gotten money back..... there ewre parts that jus werent bleeiveable...... like when they went to get the girl he loved and her floor was the exact one where it broke? cmon..... stupid! and they survived the helicopter crash? cmonnnnnn

AQ[/b]
    hmmmmmm and a huge monster was attacking the city. but you couldnt get past the fact they survived the helicopter crash lol

if you followed the marketing/ARG i'm pretty sure you would have somewhat liked the movie.

Hostibus

-___- the ending was even worse then in War of the Worlds for real i was like "emmm... ? thats it ? ok thanks"

liked the camera thingy tho. wouldnt watch it again;p

agendas

hmmmmmm and a huge monster was attacking the city. but you couldnt get past the fact they survived the helicopter crash lol

if you followed the marketing/ARG i'm pretty sure you would have somewhat liked the movie.[/b]
    well the fantasy thing i can get past cuz thats what its suppsoed to be about jus a lot of cowinkydinks

LadyTorr

i.. feel.. somewhat... motion sick....

The way they used the handheld cam made it more realistic. Hud and Marlena made me laugh but [spoiler] the way Marlena died was gross [/spoiler]. Some things were rather unrealistic imo like [spoiler] how could the monster not die after all those bombings and shiz, they didn't really look too sad about who died but I suppose in a situation like that they are more worried about surviving. And surviving the helicopter crash when the pilot didn't seems kinda weird.. [/spoiler] I'm still not sure about what to think about the movie just yet. [spoiler] I hope Rob and Beth survive and make it to the Sequel though because they're a cute couple xD [/spoiler].

wawh

i.. feel.. somewhat... motion sick....

The way they used the handheld cam made it more realistic. Hud and Marlena made me laugh but [spoiler] the way Marlena died was gross [/spoiler]. Some things were rather unrealistic imo like [spoiler] how could the monster not die after all those bombings and shiz, they didn't really look too sad about who died but I suppose in a situation like that they are more worried about surviving. And surviving the helicopter crash when the pilot didn't seems kinda weird.. [/spoiler] I'm still not sure about what to think about the movie just yet. [spoiler] I hope Rob and Beth survive and make it to the Sequel though because they're a cute couple xD [/spoiler].[/b]
    the sequel will probably be a kind of documentary from this mvoie..

explain more about the monster, about the survivers, the bites, and all of that...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

-___- the ending was even worse then in War of the Worlds for real i was like "emmm... ? thats it ? ok thanks"

liked the camera thingy tho. wouldnt watch it again;p[/b]
    war of the worlds is a GREAT movie. so is cloverfield but war of the worlds is crazy-good imo.

and how the monster survived the attack, well its said to have "tough skin". i guess its sort of godzilla-ish. probably has super regen too.

Seekor

I think cloverfield could have been liked war of the worlds if it was played by better actors and had a higher budget for the film and also the fact that you actually saw the monster what like 3 times in the whole film. The attack of the crab things was just retarded and I laughed when it happend and the camera's movement just added on top of it all to make a movie not worth seeing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast