Transformers 3

This is a discussion on Transformers 3 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I just saw transformers 3, and overall it wasn't as good as I thought. The special effects were pretty neat ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Transformers 3

I just saw transformers 3, and overall it wasn't as good as I thought. The special effects were pretty neat and it had a few good scenes, but for being almost 2 and a half hours long it dragged on. The first two were better IMO. Anyone else seen?

seen it last weekend, got what i expected, really have nothing to comlain about.
    well aight, rosie, atm u can hardly call her an actress, but that was kinda expectable i belive.
    good action, havent even got bored for a while, so solid 7/10 from me
    Last edited by druss; 07-21-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I really enjoyed it , tbh I loved all three movies. When I was a kid I was Transformers mad. I remember the outcry when they killed Octomus Prime , so much so they brought him back. I had the toys , the wall paper , the books , the bag , pensil case :P

I heard that if there is a 4th the guy that play Sam Wickitty is not going to do it and the Michale Baile has said he's not intrested in a 4th project. As long as they keep Octomus Primes voice I don't care how good or shit it is , because I'll watch it and love it!!

8/10 Got more action than 1 and 2 transformers.

The first film is really highly rated. The final monolog said by Octopuss Prime at the end of the film makes my hairs stand on end!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    The first film is really highly rated. The final monolog said by Octopuss Prime at the end of the film makes my hairs stand on end!
    what did he say? i forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I really enjoyed it , tbh I loved all three movies. When I was a kid I was Transformers mad. I remember the outcry when they killed Octomus Prime , so much so they brought him back. I had the toys , the wall paper , the books , the bag , pensil case :P

I heard that if there is a 4th the guy that play Sam Wickitty is not going to do it and the Michale Baile has said he's not intrested in a 4th project. As long as they keep Octomus Primes voice I don't care how good or shit it is , because I'll watch it and love it!!
    yep because Shia LaBeouf said his character had no where else to go, that if they made another one it was just to make money and he wasnt interested in it for that aspect, anyways 2nd one was shit havent seen this 1 yet but heard it was good

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    what did he say? i forgot
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5ku0YXh8o]‪Optimus Prime epic speech‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I just have to watch it in 3d

The 3D is ment to be something epic and well worth the cost.