Twilight

This is a discussion on Twilight within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Uhm. Ok. My review about Twilight: Twilight was not good, it sucked big fucking time. I think people were somehow ...
Page: 1

Uhm. Ok.

My review about Twilight:

Twilight was not good, it sucked big fucking time. I think people were somehow blinded due to how good or how much they liked the book, plus the Bella & Edward relationship (Every time they took their hand everyone would be like *aaaaawww they so cute!*). Let me tell you something, no they are not! Bella is horny ALL the time (Seriously, she even has fantasies) and it is so FEMINIST. There are no WOW girls on Twilight, I mean, Rosalie was supposed to be like SUPER hot but she's fat AND ugly. Anyways, people who see the movie and have not read the book would rather skip the reading part due to such a sucky movie. It was fast, Edward can barely fly, it focses to much on the male vampires for female audience to become horny, the effects suck big time, they don't even show their fucking tooth holy shit. The movie is over-acted. Actors did not get into the characters correctly, you can see how fake the faces are its not even funny.

The movie sucks, rather rent it than go watching it.
    I want someone who liked the movie to tell me why.

Banned

It was like 15 minutes worth of movie stretched out in a 2 hour movie lol. The ending was a pile of shit, unless theres gunna be a sequal. Edwards face throughout was absolutley crap, Bella's emtions were portrayed in a rather shit way to be honest.

Rating - 3/10

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

havn't watched it but like all the girls in my school love that dickhead who plays cedric in harry potter.

It was like 15 minutes worth of movie stretched out in a 2 hour movie lol. The ending was a pile of shit, unless theres gunna be a sequal. Edwards face throughout was absolutley crap, Bella's emtions were portrayed in a rather shit way to be honest.

Rating - 3/10[/b]
    Finally someone that thinks the same as me, god.

Uhm. Ok.

Twilight was not good, it sucked big fucking time. I think people were somehow blinded due to how good or how much they liked the book, plus the Bella & Edward relationship (Every time they took their hand everyone would be like *aaaaawww they so cute!*). Let me tell you something, no they are not! Bella is horny ALL the time (Seriously, she even has fantasies) and it is so FEMINIST. There are no WOW girls on Twilight, I mean, Rosalie was supposed to be like SUPER hot but she's fat AND ugly. Anyways, people who see the movie and have not read the book would rather skip the reading part due to such a sucky movie. It was fast, Edward can barely fly, it focses to much on the male vampires for female audience to become horny, the effects suck big time, they don't even show their fucking tooth holy shit. The movie is over-acted. Actors did not get into the characters correctly, you can see how fake the faces are its not even funny.

I want someone who liked the movie to tell me why.[/b]
    I agree with you really, the book was rather good actually but ya - Their getting a new director for the first movie so let's see how that works out for em ahha

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Uhm. Ok.

I want someone who liked the movie to tell me why.[/b]
    Wohoo, so much rage. Calm down amigo. I didn't even know movie was based on Twilight Saga written by Stephenie Meyer after I watched the movie. However, after reading all four books I have to say that movie was poor... way poor but of course you can't expect it to be 10/10 because it's done by Hollywood's way. The book contained so much information about characters and how things advanced from the beginning but in the movie there was no plot whatsoever, Bella sees Edward she falls in love without a doubt and done! But keep in mind that in the book everything is from Bella's prospective and most of the time it's her thoughts that keeps the story going since you can't pause the scene for Bella's thoughts movie had gone through many tweaks and fillers to fill those gaps. You would have to read the book to understand the scene and her thoughts.

I'm going to have to disagree about actors not getting into their characters because I believe actors were well chosen (besides Bella and Rosalie which I will explain in a bit). I feel in love with Ashley Greene( Alice ) because she was THE Alice right from the book with her energetic self and spiky hair also being the most powerful among them ( talent wise), Jasper was also well chosen; however, we won't be seeing much action from him not till the 3rd movie where we learn more about his past ( If Hollywood decides to show it...), Emmett was all right any muscular tough looking guy fits the role. Others were fine well not perfect but I don't feel like explaining why they weren't. Let us discuses Rosalie! In the book she was praised by Bella for being THE most beautiful woman she had ever seen in her freaking life yet in the movie she wasn't, I don't know if you watched the interview with Nikki Reed( Rosalie) she said that there was this big pressure on her because she knew that she would be playing THE most beautiful woman character in the movie and she wasn't the right choice for it. But I guess Hollywood wanted to keep her anyway.

Now the finale! Kristen Stewart's (Bella) acting was bad... and I mean bad. She was much much much better in Jumper even though her scene was like 2 seconds still she looked much better in shape and acting. However, most people forget the fact that Bella in the book is a boring character, she is nothing special. She can't play any sports, music or any other things that's why I believe the cast made her look like some orphan girl and plan on making her more appealing at the end of 4rd movie ( if it ever happens). What disappointed the most was that almost all actors did not know the movie was based on a book hence it makes me question their performance in general. I still wonder if they ever read the book just to see what people were expecting from them? Long story in short, movie was a disappointment to most people who read/loved the book because the way Hollywood wanted and people wanted were different; however, with the new director he promised that he would stick with the book as much as possible instead of fillers; unfortunately, 2nd book is probably the most boring among all four books and some tweaking will most likely be made to make it look better.

I could probably write full two pages of review both positive and negative but maybe later on if the discussion gets better. =)

Rating - 3/10[/b]
    Obviously you haven't read the book, yet. =P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i dind't think the movie was that bad. btw alice cullen looked totallly hot.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i dind't think the movie was that bad. btw alice cullen looked totallly hot.[/b]
    It is sad that she had to cut half of her hair just to fit her role Alice. =(

If you dont have anything to do, then watching this wouldnt be a waste of time, but i certainly wont watch it again, the only scenes that i liked were the one when they played baseball, rest was over dramatic poor acting with a taste of new-age effects.

ur all wrong twilight i at first thought would be horrible and i u get past the tweenyness of the movie its pretty bad ass what strikes me with twilight is that theres 4 books and after the first day of sales on the first movie they announced 3 more movies so its pretty bad ass series of movies to expect

the only thing wrong with the movie is the STUPID FUCKING SPARKLING BULL SHIT u can't just go and make shit up about vampires

and yeah the chick seriously looks horny 24/7 although growing up when i was 16 most chicks were ready for sex 24/7 so unno

Yea, thats true but idk, was like odd.

still tho u can't question the amount of women turned on by this movie

the only way the series can fail is if they take too long pumping these movies out