V for ventetta

This is a discussion on V for ventetta within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Let's discuss about da V for Ventetta .. I watched it yesterday and it was a perfect movie..Very nice work ...
Page: 1

Let's discuss about da V for Ventetta .. I watched it yesterday and it was a perfect movie..Very nice work on it ..

Banned

Lol 6 months old? You mean like 4 years old! :P

its a good movie, nice done and good acting imo
    but old movie

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's a fucking awsome movie , one of my most fav.

Always nice to see a big movie like that based here in England.

A very modern play on a old part of British history.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's like years old, not months lol... but it was truely amazing, the whole conspiracy plot

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

when hekidnapped the girl and tortured her to discover shit about hereself.... that shit was deeppp... matter of fact ima watch it again..

V: [V enters Evey's field of vision as she walks into the Shadow Gallery, directly from the prison] Hello, Evey.
    Evey Hammond: You. It was you.
    V: [quietly] Yeah.
    Evey Hammond: [gestures behind her] That wasn't real... Is Gordon - ?
    V: I'm sorry, but Mr. Deitrich's dead. I thought they'd arrest him, but when they found a Koran in his house, they had him executed.
    Evey Hammond: [whispers] Oh God...
    V: Fortunately, I got to you before they did.
    Evey Hammond: You got to me? You did this to me? You cut my hair? You tortured me? You tortured me! Why?
    V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't.
    [Evey whispers, "Oh my God...?]
    V: I know you may never forgive me... but nor will you understand how hard it was for me to do what I did. Every day I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day I wanted to end it, but each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.
    Evey Hammond: You're *sick*! You're *evil*!
    V: *You* could've ended it, Evey, you could've given in. But you didn't. Why?
    Evey Hammond: Leave me alone! I *hate* you!
    V: That's it! See, at first I thought it was hate, too. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me... just as it happened to you.
    Evey Hammond: Shut up! I *don't* want to hear your lies!
    V: Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.
    Evey Hammond: No.
    V: What was true in that cell is just as true now. What you felt in there has nothing to do with me.
    Evey Hammond: I can't feel *anything* anymore!
    V: Don't run from it, Evey. You've been running all your life.
    Evey Hammond: [gasps] I can't... can't breathe. Asthma... asthma! When I was little...
    [V reaches out his hand, Evey grabs it, they fall to the ground together]
    V: Listen to me, Evey. This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it.
    [Evey continues sobbing]
    V: They took your parents from you. They took your brother from you.
    [Evey groans]
    V: They put you in a cell and took everything they could take except your life. And you believed that was all there was, didn't you? The only thing you had left was your life, but it wasn't, was it?
    [Evey sobs, "Oh please...?]
    V: You found something else. In that cell you found something that mattered more to you than life. It was when they threatened to kill you unless you gave them what they wanted... you told them you'd rather die. You faced your death, Evey. You were calm. You were still.
    [Evey continues gasping]
    V: Try to feel now what you felt then.
    Evey Hammond: [breathes heavily] Oh God... I felt...
    V: Yes?
    Evey Hammond: I'm dizzy. I need air. Please, I need to be outside.

Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into poster on wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

when hekidnapped the girl and tortured her to discover shit about hereself.... that shit was deeppp... matter of fact ima watch it again..

V: [V enters Evey's field of vision as she walks into the Shadow Gallery, directly from the prison] Hello, Evey.
    Evey Hammond: You. It was you.
    V: [quietly] Yeah.
    Evey Hammond: [gestures behind her] That wasn't real... Is Gordon - ?
    V: I'm sorry, but Mr. Deitrich's dead. I thought they'd arrest him, but when they found a Koran in his house, they had him executed.
    Evey Hammond: [whispers] Oh God...
    V: Fortunately, I got to you before they did.
    Evey Hammond: You got to me? You did this to me? You cut my hair? You tortured me? You tortured me! Why?
    V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't.
    [Evey whispers, "Oh my God...?]
    V: I know you may never forgive me... but nor will you understand how hard it was for me to do what I did. Every day I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day I wanted to end it, but each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.
    Evey Hammond: You're *sick*! You're *evil*!
    V: *You* could've ended it, Evey, you could've given in. But you didn't. Why?
    Evey Hammond: Leave me alone! I *hate* you!
    V: That's it! See, at first I thought it was hate, too. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me... just as it happened to you.
    Evey Hammond: Shut up! I *don't* want to hear your lies!
    V: Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.
    Evey Hammond: No.
    V: What was true in that cell is just as true now. What you felt in there has nothing to do with me.
    Evey Hammond: I can't feel *anything* anymore!
    V: Don't run from it, Evey. You've been running all your life.
    Evey Hammond: [gasps] I can't... can't breathe. Asthma... asthma! When I was little...
    [V reaches out his hand, Evey grabs it, they fall to the ground together]
    V: Listen to me, Evey. This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it.
    [Evey continues sobbing]
    V: They took your parents from you. They took your brother from you.
    [Evey groans]
    V: They put you in a cell and took everything they could take except your life. And you believed that was all there was, didn't you? The only thing you had left was your life, but it wasn't, was it?
    [Evey sobs, "Oh please...?]
    V: You found something else. In that cell you found something that mattered more to you than life. It was when they threatened to kill you unless you gave them what they wanted... you told them you'd rather die. You faced your death, Evey. You were calm. You were still.
    [Evey continues gasping]
    V: Try to feel now what you felt then.
    Evey Hammond: [breathes heavily] Oh God... I felt...
    V: Yes?
    Evey Hammond: I'm dizzy. I need air. Please, I need to be outside.
    Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    [carves V into poster on wall]
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    [giggles]
    V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.[/b]
    LOL OMG..Thanks for that

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Let's discuss about da V for Ventetta .. I watched it yesterday and it was a perfect movie..Very nice work on it ..[/b]
    its much older older bro

but a nice movie^^

I've seen that film after SirS told me but I dont' see the hype about it tbh, i think it's rubbish :/

ardaxd

good movie Hugo Weaving ftw !
    btw here are the release dates :P
    USA 11 December 2005
    Germany 13 February 2006
    Finland 23 February 2006
    Philippines 15 March 2006
    Germany 16 March 2006
    Hong Kong 16 March 2006
    Singapore 16 March 2006
    Switzerland 16 March 2006
    Thailand 16 March 2006