Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whose Ready For?

This is a discussion on Whose Ready For? within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Looks good. I hope its not like Castaway, I can't stand movies with no talking.[/b] Rewrites continued throughout filming, because ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Looks good. I hope its not like Castaway, I can't stand movies with no talking.[/b]
    Rewrites continued throughout filming, because of Smith's improvisational skills and Lawrence's preference to keep various scenes silent.[15]The director had watched The Piano with a low volume so as to not disturb his newborn son, and realized that silence could be very effective cinema.[19][/b]
    There will be quiet scenes, cant expect one person to act out an entire script

abstraktzor

i cant wait..looks like a good one

KooPa

There will be quiet scenes, cant expect one person to act out an entire script[/b]
    -.- suppose to encourage the movie

i just wanna punch that guy's sig that is humping :S

DragonFire

I can't wait to see it either!

KooPa

seen it its not that bad =)

watched it yesterday, the ending is wacked :/

N1GG4

great movie until the ending... the ending just sucked balls...

kennyburger

yeah they could of made a better ending
    kind of sad when i watched it, near the end when will smith is walking up the stairs and the shadow of his arm shot across the wall damn nearly pissed myself.

kenny thats a spoiler dumb ass i haven't watched the movie yet someone edit his shit

this movie set a box office record 75 m on a dec weekend is pretty impressive but considering fucking alvin and the chipmunks got 45 m i think ppl just felt like going to movies cuz all the dumb ass snow

Cocaine

I enjoyed it. Will Smith did a good job seeing as he was the only character [spoiler]for 75% of the movie[/spoiler]

watched it now was a great movie ofc the ending was lame but i cant imagine nething better to fit the story as it is a remake

any movie with will smith is going to be good

watched it yesterday, the ending is wacked :/[/b]
    Oh yeh man the ending was awsome. Most of the movie was good i want to see it again lol
    I'd talk more about it but don't want o ruin it for anyone

kennyburger

kenny thats a spoiler dumb ass i haven't watched the movie yet someone edit his shit
    this movie set a box office record 75 m on a dec weekend is pretty impressive but considering fucking alvin and the chipmunks got 45 m i think ppl just felt like going to movies cuz all the dumb ass snow[/b]
    i didn't spoil it how is me getting scared by someones shadow of the arm which isn't a significant part of the movie a spoiler ?

Going to download when there is a better version of it, download it but crappy version.

Tristan

Great movie.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast