Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wolverine

This is a discussion on Wolverine within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; didn't know ur moms and sis were going but hey the more the merrier...
Page: 4

didn't know ur moms and sis were going but hey the more the merrier

Saw it in theaters last night

Was pretty badass.. Wolverine beats the shit out of everyone...

I wish gambit was in the other xmen movies...

Does anyone know if there making another orgins movie of any other character? I hope they do one for Magneto

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I actually did hear they were doing a Magneto one, but dunno if it has been confirmed..

eduarvera23

ye i also heard they were doing one with magneto, and this one's just great :P didn't liked very much gambit's character/attitude idk...

yea I wish gambit had a bigger role.... I really like his character but he mos def could have had a better script for his part...
    to bad he isn't in the other xmen movies... i mean he goes off with xavier in the origins movie but gambit is no where to be found in the xmen 1,2,3

ye i also heard they were doing one with magneto, and this one's just great :P didn't liked very much gambit's character/attitude idk...[/b]

Are you joking? Gambit was awesome and EXACTLY the same as in the comics. This part was basically the only good part they took from the comics.

With their retarded idea of Juggernaut and Logan being brothers, wtf did they smoke? :angry:

wawh

ye i also heard they were doing one with magneto, and this one's just great :P didn't liked very much gambit's character/attitude idk...[/b]
    the one wiht magneto is coming out end of this year

saw it twice, loved it both times

also anyone thats played the marvel vs capcom fighting games (or any fighting game that has xmen in it) wolverine has an attack called "berserker barrage", and in the movie when he was fighting gambit, he was chopping the fire escape to pieces, it reminded me of his special move from the video games xD

favorite part of the movie

Banned

I seen it in theaters last week. Was not good IMO. I had my expectations that it would have some x-men stuff in it but it did not so when the movie was done I had a negative view point of it.

wawh

I seen it in theaters last week. Was not good IMO. I had my expectations that it would have some x-men stuff in it but it did not so when the movie was done I had a negative view point of it.[/b]
    its about how wolverine became wolverine after all

I seen it in theaters last week. Was not good IMO. I had my expectations that it would have some x-men stuff in it but it did not so when the movie was done I had a negative view point of it.[/b]
    i liked the mutants in origins 100x better then the mutants in the other x-men movies, like i said in another topic rouge, storm, cyclops, beast are have bs power (cyclops is pretty cool but all it would take is 1 knock on the head and hes out cold and completely useless)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

rofl, i watched the crappy version and had some giggles.

At first I thought that is made that way on purpose and liked it a lot but in the end, I knew that cannot be the final version. Still good though.[/b]
    +1 same here :P - watched and it was cool and everything tho it`ll be awesome if i watched the final version before the crappy one

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Just watched it, was decent, but far from great..

Are you joking? Gambit was awesome and EXACTLY the same as in the comics. This part was basically the only good part they took from the comics.

With their retarded idea of Juggernaut and Logan being brothers, wtf did they smoke? :angry:[/b]
    its not the juggernaut its sabertooth

Just saw it with a friend from Canada...I liked it, they loved it...go figure.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast