World Trade Center

This is a discussion on World Trade Center within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Just saw it for the first time, was a excellent film starring nicholas cage. Definately would recommend seeing this and ...
Page: 1

Seekor

Just saw it for the first time, was a excellent film starring nicholas cage. Definately would recommend seeing this and warning it might make you cry. Very inspirational and all around great movie.

Banned

bush was behind the attacks. ;(

lironzz

zzzz muslim terrorist were -.-
    and it was very sad

Seekor

bush was behind the attacks. ;([/b]
    That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have head all day long. Cant believe that someone actually believes a conspiracy theory that your own president would attack his own people to go to war with another country. You have seriously have got to be kidding me unless you care to elaborate but I highly doubt you have the intelligence to do so considering the post you have made.

Just saw it for the first time, was a excellent film starring nicholas cage. Definately would recommend seeing this and warning it might make you cry. Very inspirational and all around great movie.[/b]
    is that the one of the firemen?

Banned

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have head all day long. Cant believe that someone actually believes a conspiracy theory that your own president would attack his own people to go to war with another country. You have seriously have got to be kidding me unless you care to elaborate but I highly doubt you have the intelligence to do so considering the post you have made.[/b]

No.