Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Worst movies or movie you have seen!

This is a discussion on Worst movies or movie you have seen! within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; The Cable Guy Meet The Spartans Alien Vs Predator and Alien Vs Predator: Requiem And probably much more. This are ...
Page: 5

The Cable Guy
    Meet The Spartans
    Alien Vs Predator and Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

And probably much more. This are the one i could remember.

Banned

i was typing this in the "best movie topic" but i realised it was too much text for beeing off topic.. so ill just copy/paste it here, sorry if its bumping an old topic.. but.. well.. there is always bad movies comin out xD

".. but one movie i hate and everyone seems to like is 300.. fuk i dont understand that :S .. when i saw the trailer i thought it would be decent.. but every shot that looked good or every scene that was interesting.. was... in the trailer literally.. i was bored thru out the whole movie.. "snakes on a plane" was more entertaining then 300 cuz at least that one was bad in a funny way. (specially if u watch it with other people)

..one movie i saw on someones "best movie list" was 10 000 bc.. and ok.. set looks good.. some cool cg/cinematography.. but.. cmon.. best movie? fuk opinions are opinions but thats almost an insult <.< ive seen better acting then that on youtube performed by 15 year olds not to mention its a movie about fukin cavemen.. every random guy u see in the movie is dark skinned.. dirty.. primitive tribal lookin.. and who are the 2 heroes? a white guy that used to be a teen vogue model, and an even whiter woman using blue eye contacts h34r: so what they do to try blend them in with rest of the cast? give the most ridiculous looking dreadlocks available... its so bad its funny"

this old movie called Sphere...[/b]
    sphere had me nervous and totally inside the movie atmosphere thru out the whole movie.. then the ending was just... WTF

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345