X-Men Orgins: Wolverine

This is a discussion on X-Men Orgins: Wolverine within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlC0XQ6VXNQ...
Page: 1

J

it looks great but i hope they keep it on track with the cartoon

and did i see he had claws when he was a little kid here because im sure he was normal into the experiment.

freakin sabertooth better be in this or its a total waste because thats his nemesis

holy shit gambit's gonna be in it.

must see this. wolverine is bamf

Hey cutie Senior Member

it looks great but i hope they keep it on track with the cartoon

and did i see he had claws when he was a little kid here because im sure he was normal into the experiment.

freakin sabertooth better be in this or its a total waste because thats his nemesis[/b]
    they showed sabertooth so many times in that trailer lol

and holy crap this looks so fucking cool!!
    way better then that dbz trailer, pfft.

eduarvera23

damn looks nice, hope it's out soon!! :P

i was wondering WHERE IS GAMBIT throughout the xmen trilogy

this might be one of those movies i go and see first night it comes out becuase it looks AWSOME

yeh all i wanted every second of all 3 Xmen was "I'm the Ragin Cajun" or even "Mona Mei"

Wink

Wolverine as a kid had claws? i don't get it..

wawh

the claws are part of his skeleton
    the operation putted his whole skeleton on with the metal adamantium

how else you think the claws came in or out? the muscels are build around it when he was born so they can do that.

now i can't really see it on the trailer, but the claws do look boney colour so yea

now the big flaw in this whole thing is, the creator of his skeleton that dr marine and i quote 'you were already a monster wolverine, i just gave you claws'
    they didnt had to put that in the second movie

well xmen 2 states "he had metal inserted into all of his skeleton, the only reason for this was because he could survive", so the movie was going with he just had healing powers, all the metal including his claws was put in by those ops doucebags

wawh

well xmen 2 states "he had metal inserted into all of his skeleton, the only reason for this was because he could survive", so the movie was going with he just had healing powers, all the metal including his claws was put in by those ops doucebags[/b]
    shouldn't always believe the movie
    like i said, he always had claws, they're bones, but after the operation just with the metal coverd

and survive... in the comics he was kidnapped, so yea you could say let us do this or die... but the movie said it was out of his own record he wanted to do this
    so whatever, also his powers in the movies are far less stronger..

hes around 120 years old, he got a lot of knowledge of the world you can say very smart, knows 6 languages, he got higher reflexes, strength and speed that is far more superior than humans, also his sence and sight and hearing are like animals (about his strength, in the comics he once broke a chain with pure power alone)

all this isnt shown in the movies that much and i seriously dont like that

i know i was just going by what the movie said, i read the comics and watched the cartoon, sabertooth also wasnt a longhaired hippy, he was about a foot taller than wolverine and had short hair, and he also wore tights. they were yellow/bown
    ofc rogue could also fly/superhuman strength, and she had a bad southern accent....shoogah(her version of sugar)

they didnt really have jubelie in there either, but i dont think anyone is complaining