3x 85 Characters, US - Deathwing - Horde - Tankadin, Mage, Priest.

This is a discussion on 3x 85 Characters, US - Deathwing - Horde - Tankadin, Mage, Priest. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I'm looking to sell my characters, or even the whole account. This account has been inactive for 3 months since ...
Page: 1

Default 3x 85 Characters, US - Deathwing - Horde - Tankadin, Mage, Priest.

I'm looking to sell my characters, or even the whole account.
    This account has been inactive for 3 months since I quit games pretty much completely. Info on each char.
    (I will not be posting names or armories because I'm not gonna show that info just for Blizzard to ruin years of work.)

Tankadin - Blood Elf, ilvl 378, 525 Mining/JC. I quit right before the Deathwing Raid, but he is 6/7 Heroic FL before the nerfs. He probably has a couple thousand gold on him, and plenty of items. You could honestly pick up tanking as soon as you get him in the game, he is pretty well known.

Mage - Undead, Arcane, 370 ilvl, 525 Herb/Alch. I started playing him maybe a month before I quit, and got him 7/7 FL, then ended up quitting the game. Probably a couple thousand gold as well and lots of potions and other items.

Priest - Goblin, 355 ilvl, 75 BS 408 tailoring(I made this character, and then honestly couldn't stand playing priest, such a boring class.)

While I do not have many posts on these forums, I am well known in the KO community, I might be able to pull some people off these forums to vouch but I haven't talked to most in a while. I am a trustable dude, honestly I'll even let you log the account if that's what you need. I have the cataclysm code, which you will receive directly after I receive payment. I will let you log account, give you my e-mail, and even my phone number if you wish. If you only want to buy and transfer characters you will have to pay for the transfers a long with your offer to me. I am looking for a trustable serious person here, I'm a trustable dude, I have no interest in playing WoW, ever again, don't wanna be a cave dweller anymore, nor do I want to ruin the relationship I am in, which is all WoW was doing. I want a good offer, I would really like if it could be a paypal transaction, or even Western Union would work. I am going to use the money to pay for equipment for my Electronic Cigarette's, E-Juices and whatnot. Another habit I am kicking . So serious offers please, and no retarded offers, these are good characters and good account. I'm fairly sure I have some other 85's on this account, I don't remember what servers, but I'm fairly sure I have another at least one, Death Knight, hiding around somewhere. Probably on Tanaris or something. Anyways, reply here if you are interested, and I can send you my e-mail. The e-mail will not be in any relation to the actual account. Thanks for reading.

BUMP. good account hurr.