4/5 S4 mage /w weap, a druid and shaman

This is a discussion on 4/5 S4 mage /w weap, a druid and shaman within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; 450 for mage 300 for druid 300 for shaman You provide an account to transfer it off to. Mage has ...
Page: 1

Pris

450 for mage

300 for druid

300 for shaman

You provide an account to transfer it off to.

Mage has 4/5 s4 with weapons, glad mount+title, rank 14 title, 375 jc/enchanting all gear enchanted+epic gems

druid has 2/5 s4, 2/5 s2, and blue shoulders, all s3 honor gear enchanted with blue gems have about 1900 arena points to spend.

Shaman has full s2 gear, s4 honor gear, all epic gems and enchants except for helm.

Make a post to PM me if interested. PM with AIM or MSN for quick response. Will link armory to people interested with all of the terms listed.

Nossem

honestly all anyone would be buying is the title, and the fact that u cant get it anymore. but thats about it but doubt anyone in their right mind would pay $400 for that, maybe $150 at most and the other 2 are definately not worth over $70.

Pris

honestly all anyone would be buying is the title, and the fact that u cant get it anymore. but thats about it but doubt anyone in their right mind would pay $400 for that, maybe $150 at most and the other 2 are definately not worth over $70.[/b]
    Yeah because the game doesn't cost 50$ to buy and it's only 20$ to level from 1-70. As for the mage, 5k gold for the epic mount is worth 100$ that's not including the 310% netherdrake which is the fastest mount in the game. Gladiator title is $100 by itself. Grand marshal isn't even obtainable now and it took months to farm, that's not listing other things, everything I just listed is ~$300 alone, what's your point? I didn't ask for your opinion.

yeh his mage is worth a good bit. titles that are gone and that mount make it really worth it.
    gl hope u sell it.