BUYING WOW PVP USA SERVER LVL 70 ACCOUNTS!

This is a discussion on BUYING WOW PVP USA SERVER LVL 70 ACCOUNTS! within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Took a break from wow for a year, now looking to get back on HORDE side. Please PM me with ...
Page: 1

daromeo

Cool

Took a break from wow for a year, now looking to get back on HORDE side. Please PM me with what you got, like I said, MUST BE HORDE, PVP, and US server. 70 with epics, and attune and exalted/rev reputation is a big plus. Let me know what you have. I'm looking mainly for a warlock, or priest, but might be open to other options, just let me know what you got!

daromeo

bump! come on anyone selling anything? wtf

Sweet

I sent you a PM.

daromeo

yep saw it.

JMann

I got a lvl 70 Undead male warrior thats really decked out on 3/5 Vengeful Armor, 2/5 Merciless Armor, Merciless Sword, Merciless Thrown and full Vindicator gear , bloodbrooch trinket, epic flying mounts (drake, netherray), about 5000 gold,375 blacksmithing, 375 miner, 375 fishing, 370 cooking.

He is on a PVP server in the US. Also on the account is a lvl 39 twink mage (very well geared), 50 shadow priest and a few other low lvl accounts. Shoot me an offer if interested.