lvl 80 DK Gnome EU 5300+ Gear Score!

This is a discussion on lvl 80 DK Gnome EU 5300+ Gear Score! within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; The World of Warcraft Armory - Flx @ Kul Tiras - Profile Also on the account is a few lvl ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default lvl 80 DK Gnome EU 5300+ Gear Score!

The World of Warcraft Armory - Flx @ Kul Tiras - Profile

Also on the account is a few lvl 4* on different servers.

I am looking at paypal USD/GBP

I also have a T10.5 token so when you get a t10 item you can trade it in instantly for a 10.5 part.

I am a 450 Enchanter and Black Smith and I have all bar one of the TotC plans and I have the plans for the ICC boot.

My bank has all the bank slots filled with frostweave bags

I have the orginal WOW CD key to go with the account and I can give you previous credit car numbers. The account is merged with a battle.net account and I have an iphone authenticatore running atm.

as you can see from the armoury I got some nice stuff in my main dps spec I will do over 6-7k dps on any 10 or 25 man raid and in HC dungens I have been peaking 11k.

I have written so really nice rotation macros.

I am nore sure how much he is worth but I have got 33/34 mounts including the awsome polarbear.

Unfortiantly with people charging me back with the ko5life ko server donations I am now in a situation where I can't even affaord to buy myself lunch at college or put petrol in my car. Because of my spinal injury I am unable to work so as much as it pains me Felix needs to be sold just so I can eat more than once a day and get petrol in my car to get into uni.

I am open to sensable offers , if you are unable to do paypal I am happy to acept WU but you are responsable for the fees plus an extra £10 in travel expense for me to get to a WU outlet.

All the expansions were bought via my account manager so you will only need my orginal WOW cd key.

Any questions drop me a pm.

I'm gutted to sell him but thanks to shamless people on this forum I am now in so much fincal trouble I got to sell a char I have loved playing for so many years.

Woah, sorry to hear about your situation, Felix, I hope you will find a way to get money and someone who will buy your account... Always sad to see a person leave a good game because of personal/financial

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I had people do charge backs on me with the ko4life KO server. I had to pay nearly £300 in set up costs and another £120 for 2 months rental. Seems they got onto the beta and now they are waiting for the final derver to get opened.

I will miss Felix but real life first.

Yea well, those people aren't very honest, it seems -.- And you're absolutely right, real life before computer fun Well, good luck man