Price check kind of..

This is a discussion on Price check kind of.. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; I got 2 lvl 80īs druid and mage, i just pvped on my druid and got most of the hc ...
Page: 1

Banned

I got 2 lvl 80īs druid and mage, i just pvped on my druid and got most of the hc gear, think it got 3 deadly 2 hateful,resto pvp blue gear and some arena points left, never played so much on my druid in wotlk. think the druid got 3 parts 10 man t7.
    I got an Ud mage lvl 80, pvp geared and some hc gear, didnt play so much on my mage eather, just made it couse a friend rerolled.
    The druid got 445enchanting and low jc, mage got full herb/mining and both chars got epic flying about 11k gold+ some more mabye and items on my bank worth someting.
    lvl 60 dk twink whit sulfuras 450 mining/400+ engenering. got some low lvl chars also.

All above is on a EU horde acc pvp server.
    The acc got 1 warning couse i had to lie in order to get my enchanting i deleted bac but it was worth it

I was thinking about 200-250$ but mabye less now when everyone quitting wow couse its boring >< ?

Banned

150 $
    2 lvl 80īs epic flying eu server.

I got all info and shit i think.