Sell lvl 80 war prot + lvl 80 mag fire.

This is a discussion on Sell lvl 80 war prot + lvl 80 mag fire. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Hi I have to offer an account of wrriorem protect lvl 80, lvl 80 mage fire and some alts , ...
Page: 1

shaqpro

Default Sell lvl 80 war prot + lvl 80 mag fire.

Hi I have to offer an account of wrriorem protect lvl 80, lvl 80 mage fire and some alts
    , both characters are on the side of Ally on the server Vashj. The account is valid to 25 December of the current year.
    account is merger with b-n.
    This is a picture of my characters.
    ImageShack -
    The main character is a warrior. It has 3 parts of T9, the rest of the equipment at TOC10-25 [232.245 lvl Items].
    Warior well suited for main tank in the Ould, toc. The figure is around 30% dodge 20% parry, 16% block, 25k armoru, 38k hp - all statistics listed unbuffed.
    Are achievmenty [about 3.7k] the most important instances / raidy so there should be no problems with joining the party with which any tank or finding a new guild.
    All items are enchanted and have the best gems. In addition, Bs character has been trained to max [450] and minning [450].
    The figure was made mainly on PVE, and as such has the equipment for pvp, is about 8k killi lifetime.

The second character is a mage dps build the fire. It has two parts of T9 and the rest of items lvl 232-245. Just as the magician's bag of equipment is all top enchanted and gemmed.
    Professions have developed at a good level enchanted [407] and tailor [423].
    In raidach reaches about 5k dps, 2.3k sp, 30% crit, 550 hastle, 17k hp and 21k mana - all unbuffed. In addition, it is about 20 EoC and 20 EoT. Mag has only 1.3k Achi but are included in this TOC10/25 Ahi with the party so no problem.

generally on the account is still about 6.5k Gold + items lot of inventory / bank.

ps. I play all the time in your account so it is very likely that after the end of auction ian account can find a couple of surprises

In the purchase of accounts and other information, please report at msn: [email protected]
    , the price is not fixed in advance as much as it is appears buyouts - of course you can haggle, industry every message.
    Last edited by shaqpro; 11-23-2009 at 05:28 PM.