Like the topic sais I am looking to trade my rogue stuff listed below for World Of Warcraft Game cards
The person that can offer me the most days will get it ofcours ... I dont know if people would do that but I also accept a cd-key for The Burning Crusade expansion pack

My stuff in DIEZ to Trade :

-Warrior Pendant

-Elf Belt

-Mirage Dagger +8 (+5 rebirth)

-Shard +2 Rbr(94 Ap)

-Silver Earring (10 ac 8 DEX)

-Silver Earring (10 ac 8 DEX)

-Shio Tear

-Shio Tear

- Chitin +3 rbr Pads and Pauldron

I know some items arent worth a game card alone so make a package and offer me ....

When we got a deal, here is how we gonna do it...I have done it like this before and both sides turned out happy so I want it to happen just like that again... We both log on our characters on ko close to eachother so we can trade fast :-) You are going to give me the number of the game card( via msn, we can also get on ventrilo if that makes u feel better), I am going to log on the wow website and fill in that code if it works I am going to trade u on ko and give you the items we had a deal about simple as that... You are gonna have to trust me... dont like it then dont bother... I may not be very well known but people that do know me know that I am trustable