WoW account 2 lvl 80's for 2 80+ kol accounts.

This is a discussion on WoW account 2 lvl 80's for 2 80+ kol accounts. within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; i have my wow account im wanting to trade for either 1 really bad ass lvl 80+ warrior on kol ...
Page: 1

Banned

i have my wow account im wanting to trade for either 1 really bad ass lvl 80+ warrior on kol or 2 good lvl 80+ characters.
    my wow account has a lvl 80 night elf deathknight and a lvl 80 dwarf warrior. both toons are fully epic geared epic flying on both dual spec and cold weather training on both. warrior has full epic tanking and dps set. deathknight has full epic dps set and full epic pvp set. over 4k gold on the account and a few other lowbie toons. 56 druid 19 twink rogue 36 pally 28 rogue and 19 warlock. i will provide armory links and we will use trade mediator. im looking for a warrior here or a warrior + another character. must be in good gear.

1st: needs to be in WoW-Market section
    2nd: lvl 80 wow characters are not equivalent to KO, KO takes 10 years longer to lvl than wow.
    but if you find what your looking for grats :lol:

Banned

but kol is also filled with turks. and in my opinion wow is better. an account like mine is worth 600$ easy. kthxbye

:lol: community is not the issue. the time and requirement of 2 lvl 80's on each game is. if you look at wow section i am also selling an account with 2 lvl 80's. so yes i know their value.

Banned

:lol: community is not the issue. the time and requirement of 2 lvl 80's on each game is. if you look at wow section i am also selling an account with 2 lvl 80's. so yes i know their value.[/b]
    community is a huge issue. and the time requirement to level them up is different yes. but the time requirement to get all the gear i have is a totally different story. it takes months to gear a toon up like my 2 are. and i have 2-3 sets of gear on both toons. so i believe it would be an even trade. thx

jpo183

I offer level 60 @ 85% mage with full stp crystal +8 with hp +7 garp +1 shio tear and 2+0 shio tears, EP a +1 golden earing and a +2 golden earing.

Account with about 80m on it.

Banned

but kol is also filled with turks. and in my opinion wow is better. an account like mine is worth 600$ easy. kthxbye[/b]

lol u just proved that its not worth it, if its worth 600$ go sell it and try to buy a char with those 600$ it wont get u an uberly geared usko char lol, just 200 or 300 will be the 80 warrior naked lawl...but anyways gl

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

community is a huge issue. and the time requirement to level them up is different yes. but the time requirement to get all the gear i have is a totally different story. it takes months to gear a toon up like my 2 are. and i have 2-3 sets of gear on both toons. so i believe it would be an even trade. thx[/b]
    With a decent guild and some luck you can have full t8 and full ulduar set for 2 characters in 2 weeks or less.

With a decent guild and some luck you can have full t8 and full ulduar set for 2 characters in 2 weeks or less.[/b]
    lol Yea, It isn't hard anymore to get gear at all. I never had a 80 before my lock, and like 2 weeks after 80 I had almost full epic's from naxx and stuff. xD; And pvp wise, I was shitty at on warlock so I didn't bother lol.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

next patch gear will be a joke......every heroic dropping conquest emblems ROFL people will have t8 no more than a week after getting 80

next patch gear will be a joke......every heroic dropping conquest emblems ROFL people will have t8 no more than a week after getting 80[/b]
    for people who either A: cant get into raids or B: guilds cant progress in ulduar(which can be best described as their own fault) but also smaller guilds that refuse to pug. again still their fault.
    but thats why.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for people who either A: cant get into raids or B: guilds cant progress in ulduar(which can be best described as their own fault) but also smaller guilds that refuse to pug. again still their fault.
    but thats why.[/b]
    which is stupid......

if u cant get into raids, why do u need ulduar gear?
    if ur guild cant progress into ulduar then it shouldnt be doing ulduar and should be doing naxx25 for better gear

theres a progression of instances for a reason.....

current progression(as it should be)
    normal instances>heroics>os10>nax10>voa10>os25>naxx25>voa 25>uld10>uld25

future progression
    normal instances>heroics>uld10

wait......what happened to all that middle stuff!?