WTS Level 80 Female Paladin EPIC'D OUT

This is a discussion on WTS Level 80 Female Paladin EPIC'D OUT within the WoW Market forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; special things about this account... Mini Diablo pet. Travelers tundra mount, GotGC10 mount, 10m ulduar proto, glory of the hero ...
Page: 1

mista

Default WTS Level 80 Female Paladin EPIC'D OUT

special things about this account...
    Mini Diablo pet.
    Travelers tundra mount, GotGC10 mount, 10m ulduar proto, glory of the hero proto.
    All but 4 Bind on Account items.
    71 hunter, with epic flight, and 78 druid with epic flight form.
    39 lock twink
    Many acheivments completed.
    Aside from Hyjal rep, Im revered or higher in all BC and WoTLK reputations (as of T9 release)

Notes on this character:
    9.5 equivilant, and full 9.5 tier gear for ret. 3/5 9.5 and most BiS gear for MTing out of 9.5 itemization. This char could tank or DPS in icecrown among the best.

Has the tribute to immortality mount from 10H CotGC

This character is capable of consistantly doing 6500 or higher damage per second on most bosses. 13,800 on valkyr, 6,100 on HM mimiron, 7,450 on HM-XT, 6,350 on algalon, 6,028 on HMBeasts, and 7,995 on HMJaraxxus. (these are just ones ive been able to screenshot for proof. I have done higher on many occasions.

This character and account was retired in the middle of october. Therefore I have all the holiday acheivments up until halloween, and have experienced none of icecrown.

All information stated here is accurate to the best of my knowledge, via looking at profile, and coming from memory, as i have not played since october. In most cases i underestimate, so as not to rip off you the buyer.

any questions please contact me on AIM: schizo

i have some photos taken and saved on my desktop, if u wish to see them for the sale, please contact me. ty

Need current offer for this sale listing, b/o preferred 700

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Got an armory link?

Meh, Now the accounts are just to easily taking back - Now you don't even have to contact blizzard, just go in their change the shit and kick them back out :P.

mista

BUMP

and notice to new buyers, this account I own does not have an auth code created yet, both mobile and blizzard code auth lock account is available to use and keep in your hands with all info.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You'll never get $700 for that but good luck.

mista

Okay well here is my asking price: 500 dollars for the whole nice account with everything included, info is in my hands, nothing will be changed until i find a buyer, im still on the character for wow for raids, and so far I just won Trophy of the Crusade and u can fix up urself with a triumph 9.25 item for ur offspec. My main spec is already 5/5 tier 9.5 ret spec dps...it caps #1 in dps meter..and for prot spec, u cant ask more for it already is epic out in tank gear.

mista

bump 500 usd bo verified pp anyone?