Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Good Books

This is a discussion on Good Books within the Books forums, part of the General Entertainment category; my favorite book: Berlin Blues - by Sven Regener its the best book ever....everybody should read it - ali baba ...
Page: 8

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

my favorite book:

Berlin Blues - by Sven Regener
    its the best book ever....everybody should read it

-

ali baba and the 14 thieves[/b]

Banned for a week[/b]
    sounds interesting, who wrote it?

Nud3

news paper [/b]
    yea newspaper

Last harry potter

Super Nexus

'The Mysterious Stranger' by Mark Twain is a short, but interesting story. 'The Odyssey' by Homer blew my mind as well.

GuildWarsfreak

Eragon and Eldest ftw!

cRuX

Ok, first off people should give a little description of what the book is about or what kind of a book it is..

Great book(s) Black, Red, White by Ted Dekker.. it's a trilogy about a man that falls asleep and wakes up in a dream world which is connected with Earth in an odd way..it's a really really reallly great series and I honestly spent about 8-9 hours a day reading these books until I was finished..They're excellently written and Weren't boring in the slightest..Wasn't any boring lame 4 chapter character/storying building..it was action action action with the right amount of suspense..

Babek

Ok, first off people should give a little description of what the book is about or what kind of a book it is..

Great book(s) Black, Red, White by Ted Dekker.. it's a trilogy about a man that falls asleep and wakes up in a dream world which is connected with Earth in an odd way..it's a really really reallly great series and I honestly spent about 8-9 hours a day reading these books until I was finished..They're excellently written and Weren't boring in the slightest..Wasn't any boring lame 4 chapter character/storying building..it was action action action with the right amount of suspense..[/b]
    From wikipedia: "His fiction work is typically classified as "Christian fiction"", Is it as obvious in the trilogy as in CS Lewis "The lion the witch and the wardrobe"?

You should start reading the Forgotten Realm book line.. Those books are very good

mcgyver

Rich´s Dad, Poor Dad

very nice book, about finances, everybody would read that

Xtr3m3

East of Eden
    Crime and Punishment
    The Alchemist

Those books are really deep with loads of symbolism h34r:

Highly recommended

big_foot

Night by Elie Wiesel

I love to read though sadly I hardly ever do now..... anyways my favourite's are the cirque du freak series, pure sunshine, break on through, riders on the storm, and the harry potter series =D

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678